No announcement yet.

Cleverly vs bellew

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleverly vs bellew

Who was you pick to who won the fight, I know cleverly got the result but a lot of people claim belles did enough, me included. Just wanted people's picks
    Cleverly
    70.00%
    Bellew
    30.00%
    Draw
    0.00%

I thought Cleverly, by a whisker. If they rematched now I'd pick Bellew to win without hesitation.

Comment

I had Cleverly but only just. Bellew tired in some of the rounds and Clevs stamina won him that fight in the end.

If they were to go head to head again I'd be inclined to pick Bellew, so long as he sticks to boxing and not look for the KO.

Comment

In agreement with Fladz.

Comment

I had Clev a strong favourite going in, but I scored it for Bellew.

I thought he done the better work and landed the better punches. Clev spent most of the fight throwing pitty-pat punches.

Comment

I had Cleverly winning by a round, Bellew landed the better shots but Clevs workrate was enough for him to get the nod. It was a close fight could have gone either way.

Comment

Yeah Clev just sneaked it on workrate, I'd also fancy Bellew to win a re-match.

Comment

Not sure why you all fancy bellew in a rematch he's not exactly been great Latley and on his best night he still lost in the first fight . I very much doubt he ever wins a word title although I'd gladly be wrong but I just can't see it

Comment

Cleverly by a point, unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesv3 View Post
                    Not sure why you all fancy bellew in a rematch he's not exactly been great Latley and on his best night he still lost in the first fight . I very much doubt he ever wins a word title although I'd gladly be wrong but I just can't see it
                    The same can be said about Clev. Shawn Hawk? If anyone has improved out the 2 its definatley Bellew

Comment

Working...
                    X