No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Top Rank Expect 6-7,000 Strong For 10/13 HBO Double

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Top Rank Expect 6-7,000 Strong For 10/13 HBO Double

A positive trend continues as ticket sales measure up to the demand for the HBO-televised October 13 doubleheader at the Home Depot Center in Carson, California.

The main event pits top super bantamweights Toshiaki Nishioka and Nonito Donaire, with the winner to gain recognition as the lineal 122 lb. king (with apologies to Guillermo Rigondeaux and his supporters). The bout that has everyone buzzing, however, is the 140 lb. showdown between unbeaten contenders Mike Alvarado and Brandon Rios.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Make fights us fans wanna see, we'll buy tickets. Simple.

Comment

lol @ the knock on Rigondeaux

Comment

Originally posted by El Angel View Post
        Make fights us fans wanna see, we'll buy tickets. Simple.
        This right here.

Comment

winner to gain recognition as the lineal 122 lb. king (with apologies to Guillermo Rigondeaux and his supporters)
          lol! that was nice...

Comment

My neighbor and I bought our tix, driving out there from AZ to watch, excited for this one!

Comment

Can someone please inform me as to what is a good time to show up @ The Home Depot Center.. Havent been to a live fight in Years, usually theres many small fights? I cant imagine there will only be the two..

Thanks in advance,

Comment

Does anyone know if HBO is gonna televise the Benavidez fight? They need to start showcasing this guy. He's gonna be a damn problem for anybody out there.

EDIT: **** I just checked the HBO website and this event is BAD not World Championship Boxing. Wish HBO would do like Showtime and show the other fights in a different channel. Hopefully Top Rank TV will stream the untelevised fights?
                Last edited by .:: JSFD26 ::.; 10-04-2012, 07:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                  Does anyone know if HBO is gonna televise the Benavidez fight? They need to start showcasing this guy. He's gonna be a damn problem for anybody out there.

EDIT: **** I just checked the HBO website and this event is BAD not World Championship Boxing. Wish HBO would do like Showtime and show the other fights in a different channel. Hopefully Top Rank TV will stream the untelevised fights?
                  Yeah Top Rank TV always streams the untelevised fights.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    Yeah Top Rank TV always streams the untelevised fights.
                    Really? Thought it was only for PPV's but that's cool then. Shame they're not televising Benavidez tho. Dude got skills sitting at 6' as a WW.

Comment

Working...
                    X