No announcement yet.

KIRKLAND v.s PWILL? at 154 who you got

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KIRKLAND v.s PWILL? at 154 who you got

vote.................after 2 tuneups.............who wins?
    PWILL
    53.33%
    Kirkland
    46.67%

I go with Kirkland. Stylistically, it's like Williams would have to face a bigger and harder-hitting version of Antonio Margarito with a bit more speed.

Kirkland would take the punches just as well and would remain focused the entire fight and would eventually get to Williams like Antonio did. However, he's strong enough to potentially dent the armor.

Could be wrong, but I think he takes it.

Comment

Originally posted by THe TRiNiTY View Post
      I go with Kirkland. Stylistically, it's like Williams would have to face a bigger and harder-hitting version of Antonio Margarito with a bit more speed.

Kirkland would take the punches just as well and would remain focused the entire fight and would eventually get to Williams like Antonio did. However, he's strong enough to potentially dent the armor.

Could be wrong, but I think he takes it.
      Bro Kirkland does not take punches like Tony. He has a weak chin and doesnt move his head. Williams would stop him in 4 or 5 rounds tops.

Comment

i got Angulo beating both by KO

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
          Bro Kirkland does not take punches like Tony. He has a weak chin and doesnt move his head. Williams would stop him in 4 or 5 rounds tops.

Kirkland has A WEAKER chin, but not a weak chin. Williams isn't that hard of a puncher for the weight they would fight at which is 154 or 160 pounds. And Margarito didn't move his head either. Regardless, Williams hasn't stopped any marquee name he's faced in less than five rounds. Yes, he did beat Quintana rapidly, but he's an exception, not the rule.

Comment

Originally posted by STRUGG View Post
            vote.................after 2 tuneups.............who wins?
            can we see the 2 tune ups first before we respond???

we don't know where kirkland is anymore.

pre-incarceration kirkland is a tough fight for pwill. I see this fight going 2 ways.

1. both are volume punchers, so the styles might clash and we might get something ugly with a lot of rough housing or a fight where neither guy really finds a rhythm. fight is close and is a SD or draw.

2. FOTY type fight. Kirkland punches are shorter and harder, and he eventually stops pwill.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
              granted kirkland has no head movement, but has kirkland ever been stopped or dropped?

williams is not a power puncher, kirkland chin should hold up.

Comment

Kirkland may turn out to be better than Williams. But he has a long way to go before he proves it. Williams has a quality chin and heart. My money would probably be on him to wear down Kirkland in the later rounds.

Comment

Kirkland tears him apart under 4 rounds.

Comment

Kirkland by Brutal KO.

Comment

Working...
                    X