Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is your opinion on physician assisted suicide?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

if the person wants it and the physician is willing to do that then why not. Whos right is it to tell one person who is dying or suffering that they cant do what they want with their life

Comment

I think it's a little easy to abuse.

But if you could get a notarized statement from the patient, and he has an irreversible condition that leaves them in unbearable pain 24/7, and they no longer wish to be a burden on their family or the state/federal gov, then I'd be okay with it.

Comment

When i was at the Doc's the other day for a routine checkup, i saw some really old people there...i felt so bad for them...at the ened of my visit with my Doc, i asked him if he would please, please do a Kevorkian on me before i got that old...he laffed...

Comment

some people have been forgotten and have a very miserable life as it is. It should be within a person's right to do with their life as they see fit. Just have a certain criteria and not anyone who can pay it

Comment

Yeah, I'm getting to that age i gotta start thinking about insurance, wills, proxy's all that ****...fking depressing. i keep putting it off. but i got a lot of nice stuff i don't want the bank getting their hands on. I want all my stuff to go to my daughter.

Comment

I have a kid myself, u can't help but to think about consequences and repercussions about everything you do and I think to myself that I wouldn't want to be an old annoyance in his life. When I feel I am old enough and that I have done enough in this life and I see myself in bed contributing nothing, I will hope my child understands that I can't last forever and I am allowed to leave

Comment

Working...
              X