No announcement yet.

Nikolai Valuev-Evander Holyfield To Move Forward on 12/20

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nikolai Valuev-Evander Holyfield To Move Forward on 12/20

As reported last week on BoxingScene.com, the proposed bout between WBA heavyweight champion Nikolai Valuev (49-1, 34KOs) and former four-time heavyweight champon Evander Holyfield (42-9, 27KOs) is going to move forward on December 20 in Switzerland.
    [details]
    Last edited by BIGPOPPAPUMP; 11-07-2008, 01:21 PM.

Valuev is ducking Ray Austin

Comment

So after all the protest from the Valuev camp along with Don king the holyfield fight would happen??? Wow

Comment

This fight degrades the sport of boxing. Nicolay Valuev is a disgrace for agreeing to it.

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
          So after all the protest from the Valuev camp along with Don king the holyfield fight would happen??? Wow
          They always said they would go with Holyfield if Golota was not available.

Comment

omg!!....... holyfield?!?!

man he is going to be in worse shape than meldrick taylor if he keeps this up

Comment

Originally posted by Tunney View Post
              This fight degrades the sport of boxing. Nicolay Valuev is a disgrace for agreeing to it.

He didnt really have any choice, Remember he didnt want to be any part of this fight in the begining...

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              They always said they would go with Holyfield if Golota was not available.

Yeah i knew that, Am not blaming him at all because i knew he didnt want to fight Holyfield in the first place.. but its still a bit disappointing.

Comment

holyfield will be a 4 time champion after he defeats the beast from the east...mark my words

Comment

This is horrible, Holyfield should not be fighting, he's way past it. A fight with Austin makes more sense now, this is beyond pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by raycorey View Post
                    He didnt really have any choice, Remember he didnt want to be any part of this fight in the begining...
                    I'm sure Valuev could veto it if he wanted to. He has the final say - no one can force him to fight an unranked opponent if he chooses not to.

Comment

Working...
                    X