Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Foot, Evans, Gaynor, Harbi, Place To Be in Prizefighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Foot, Evans, Gaynor, Harbi, Place To Be in Prizefighter

The first five fighters have been selected for the Betfair Prizefighter Welterweights III at the Civic Hall, Wolverhampton live on Sky Sports on January 19.

Unbeaten trio Glenn Foot, Dale Evans and Chad Gaynor are joined by ‘Notorious’ Nasser Al Harbi and Karl Place in the 28th edition of Matchroom Sport’s eight-man, one night tournaments, with promoter Eddie Hearn having the tough task of picking the final three names from a list of 20 boxers.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Prizefighter continues getting worse. I've heard of Glenn Foot as he fought a local, seen a bit of Karl Place but not heard of the others.

Nobody wants to see a load of feather-fisted nobodies play tig/tag. I sure don't anyway.

Throw some names/some bangers in there.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
      Prizefighter continues getting worse. I've heard of Glenn Foot as he fought a local, seen a bit of Karl Place but not heard of the others.

Nobody wants to see a load of feather-fisted nobodies play tig/tag. I sure don't anyway.

Throw some names/some bangers in there.
      Glenn foot can certainly bang, although his name isn't well known in the professional ranks yet, but he's only had a handful of fights so far as he only turned pro a little while ago. He was fairly well known as an amateur, mainly as a bit of an all action crowd pleaser. I remember thinking to myself that prizefighter would be a good platform for him to build his name because of how he fights and over the short format I dont see anyone taming him.

I expect him to shine on the night.

Comment

this prizefighter is glen foots to lose he is a good fighter with an extremely good amateur record,this is the sort of thing he needs to elevate and kickstart his career i for one hope he does.

Comment

Working...
        X