Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justice served!

Comment

Originally posted by P1inchy
      I cant believe there are so many liberal ******* defending the child molestor.
      Who???????????

Comment

I think he did the best thing not to shoot him instead. Slow death is what that sick bastard deserved. He needed to feel all that punches

Comment

The Dad sounds very remorseful, he protected his daughter within his rights, I think they made the right call in not prosecuting him

Comment

Originally posted by Bobby No Sex View Post
            I think he did the best thing not to shoot him instead. Slow death is what that sick bastard deserved. He needed to feel all that punches
            agree with you 100%

Comment

The father did what he had to do.

Comment

The young father did right. I'm actually surprised he showed compassion to a coward that was raping his innocent, helpless, 5 year old daughter. I would have probably charred the body and showed no remorse.

Comment

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
                  The young father did right. I'm actually surprised he showed compassion to a coward that was raping his innocent, helpless, 5 year old daughter. I would have probably charred the body and showed no remorse.
                  he probably just blacked out and didn't even realized he was beating him to death and once he came to his senses he realized he killed him...

Comment

As a father I would have done the same, I think most that are posting on this subject would agree, as does the court. As someone who was molested and tortured as a young child I could most certainly feel the same pain and feelings of the young victim. I wish the people that did those thing to me would die, but alas they did not and my family moved before I came out and told them what has happened. It is the most horrible thing to live with and I would be lying if I told you it doesn't affect you. I have plenty of emotional problems and abused drugs and alcohol heavily to cover the pain, embarrassment, anger, etc... Luckily I have a wife who has helped me get past the self destruction(i.e. drugs, sex promiscuity, anger etc.) this has brought and why the help of man counselors/psychiatrist things are getting better. I strongly believe that each and every child molester should be killed. I just wish that those who did this to me would meet the same fate as this guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Dynamite76 View Post
                      Good for him.There is some justice in this world.
                      This 100%.

I don't know anybody who would let a child molester live if their child was molested.

Comment

Working...
                      X