No announcement yet.

FACT: GARCIA STEPPING ON CANVAS during knockdown = ORTIZ DQ ANYWAYS

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Future View Post
    Jesus.......roger ENTERED THE RING = AUTO DQ (up the referee)

Plain and simple. He is not allowed into the ring at NO TIME unless its round over.

Got it?

discretion is advised

it was a time-out... mayweather uninvolved and without fault

no ref worth his salt would DQ a guy that just got punched in the balls and did nothing wrong while almost rolling on the ground in pain... awarding the fight to the person who just committed a foul

so ****in stupid these fanboys rationale

they threw roger out right then and there for a full year... richard steele did the right thing

people like you for sure cant remember who the ref even was during the fight, and youre here talking technicalities
    Last edited by LatinKing416; 09-21-2011, 02:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      Haha exactly right. Don't pay any attention to Trollavelli lol
      Trollavelli. hahahahahahahahah. Ive been laughing for 5 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by LatinKing416 View Post
        JUST FOR THE RECORD

when the knockdown occurred, danny garcia rushed the ring apron right behind ortiz while he was on his ass taking the count

this is an automatic DQ for ortiz

cortez was lenient not taking 2 points or DQ for the butt, and a DQ for the trainer on the canvas

cortez is garbage, we gotta get rid of him and mora...

what do the idiot fanboys defending this chump kid have to say about that one

edit

@ 1:10 mark

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFUmMn8fRro

Guess that means Floyd should have been DQ against Judah. Thanks for clearing that up.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          Guess that means Floyd should have been DQ against Judah. Thanks for clearing that up.

loool another idiot fanoby didnt even read, just posted

loool stupid fanboys

if you dont know about boxing, or cant rememeber the fight you talk about, dont post

roger stepped into the canvas DURING A TIMEOUT = suspension

garcia on the canvas during a ten count = DQ
          Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
          HAHA this is true
          Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
          Haha exactly right. Don't pay any attention to Trollavelli lol

Comment

loool stupid fanboys

if you dont know about boxing, or cant rememeber the fight you talk about, dont post

roger stepped into the canvas DURING A TIMEOUT = suspension

garcia on the canvas during a ten count = DQ
            very true. it was during a time out
            floyd was NOT dq'd he went on to win by UD. stupid kids

Comment

discretion is advised

it was a time-out... mayweather uninvolved and without fault

no ref worth his salt would DQ a guy that just got punched in the balls and did nothing wrong while almost rolling on the ground in pain... awarding the fight to the person who just committed a foul

so ****in stupid these fanboys rationale

they threw roger out right then and there for a full year... richard steele did the right thing

people like you for sure cant remember who the ref even was during the fight, and youre here talking technicalities

You don't even know the technicalities man. Know the rules.

Lol, quick question. Who am I a fan boy of???
              I'm actually a big mayweather fan, just not a *****.

Lol, I have watched mayweather vs judah probably 20 times. I like the fight.

You are talking out your ass, the ref did the right thing in not disqualifying floyd. I never once said he should have been DQ"d
              What I am saying is THE REF had the right and it would have been within the rules.
              You talk like you know but you don't know ****. Again let me say this for you. NO TRAINER can enter the ring at anytime unless its the end of the round... Got it?

Whether it was Garcia jumping up onto the apron or Roger entering the ring it does not matter.
              BOTH actions can result in a DQ.
              It don't matter if someone has been low blowed, spit at, whatever. THEY CANNOT ENTER THE RING.

so FACT: GARCIA STEPPING ON CANVAS during knockdown = ORTIZ DQ ANYWAYS
              Changed to
              FACT: ROGER AND DANNY SHOULD NOT ENTER THE RING OR JUMP ON THE APRON CAUSE BOTH CAN EQUAL A DQ

LOL @ you *****"s. Talking **** for no reason
              Last edited by The Future; 09-21-2011, 03:19 PM.

Comment

Sorry your still wrong. It was not a choice of the 2. Yes he got suspended AFTER the incident. Notice the word AFTER. the referee does not stand there and be like " well I can dq floyd or suspend roger"

It does not matter if there was a timeout either.
                The reff had the authority(in the rules) to DQ Floyd right away for roger storming into the ring.

Has face the fact and stop this stupid thread already.
                You completely misread my post.

I know the ref could've DQ'd Mayweather for his corner's actions. Sucky rule, but this is true. What I said was Mayweather could've been DQ'd and Roger could've been suspended for his actions. I just didn't clarify "who" could've suspended Roger. Obviously the referree can't suspend Roger nor did I ever say he could have. I should've clarified who would be doing the suspending and would be doing the DQ'ing.

Comment

You don't even know the technicalities man. Know the rules.

Lol, quick question. Who am I a fan boy of???
                  I'm actually a big mayweather fan, just not a *****.

Lol, I have watched mayweather vs judah probably 20 times. I like the fight.

You are talking out your ass, the ref did the right thing in not disqualifying floyd. I never once said he should have been DQ"d
                  What I am saying is THE REF had the right and it would have been within the rules.
                  You talk like you know but you don't know ****. Again let me say this for you. NO TRAINER can enter the ring at anytime unless its the end of the round... Got it?

Whether it was Garcia jumping up onto the apron or Roger entering the ring it does not matter.
                  BOTH actions can result in a DQ.
                  It don't matter if someone has been low blowed, spit at, whatever. THEY CANNOT ENTER THE RING.

so FACT: GARCIA STEPPING ON CANVAS during knockdown = ORTIZ DQ ANYWAYS
                  Changed to
                  FACT: ROGER AND DANNY SHOULD NOT ENTER THE RING OR JUMP ON THE APRON CAUSE BOTH CAN EQUAL A DQ

LOL @ you *****"s. Talking **** for no reason

according to you youre 'kickin knowledge'

'no one on the ring but fighters and ref' point is long understood and known. what you dont understand is, DISCRETION IS ADVISED as to how its deal with

-zab fouls, time is called, rogers steps in, melee ensues -

a dq was possible, but RICHARD STEELE USED HIS DISCRETION

ROGER WAS EJECTED ASAP AND LATER BANNED INSTEAD OF:

DQing a fighter hurt by a low blow

awarding a WIN to a fighter who had just committed a FOUL

discretion is advised...

danny had no reason to be on the apron just because his fighter got punked after a TIME IN and a FLAGRANT FOUL... which means it prolly woulda been a dq anyways

does that make sense or not, lets talk
                  Last edited by LatinKing416; 09-21-2011, 04:03 PM.

Comment

according to you youre 'kickin knowledge'

'no one on the ring but fighters and ref' point is long understood and known. what you dont understand is, DISCRETION IS ADVISED as to how its deal with

-zab fouls, time is called, rogers steps in, melee ensues -

a dq was possible, but RICHARD STEELE USED HIS DISCRETION

ROGER WAS EJECTED ASAP AND LATER BANNED INSTEAD OF:

DQing a fighter hurt by a low blow

awarding a WIN to a fighter who had just committed a FOUL

discretion is advised...

danny had no reason to be on the apron just because his fighter got punked after a TIME IN and a FLAGRANT FOUL... which means it prolly woulda been a dq anyways

does that make sense or not, lets talk
                    Dude, I agree with "its the refs discretion"
                    So why all this talk?

Danny should not have been on the apron but do you really think the ref would dq ortiz for it?
                    Roger should not have entered the ring. It does not matter what happened. Rogers offense was far worse.. But again, its the refs choice and he chose right.

It would have looked horrible if the ref dq floyd, just the same as if ortiz got up. It would look horrible for the ref to dq ortiz. A guy that just got knocked down.

I have never ever seen it happen before.....which brings to to the thought of why in thw world was this thread created for a thing that could have but probably noit have happened.
                    Thread says fact! But it is not FACT.

Saying that this a a fact is wrong, but believing so has to mean its a fact floyd should have been dq"d........u understand?
                    Last edited by The Future; 09-21-2011, 04:41 PM.

Comment

Dude, I agree with "its the refs discretion"
                      So why all this talk?

Danny should not have been on the apron but do you really think the ref would dq ortiz for it?
                      Roger should not have entered the ring. It does not matter what happened. Rogers offense was far worse.. But again, its the refs choice and he chose right.

It would have looked horrible if the ref dq floyd, just the same as if ortiz got up. It would look horrible for the ref to dq ortiz. A guy that just got knocked down.

I have never ever seen it happen before.....which brings to to the thought of why in thw world was this thread created for a thing that could have but probably noit have happened.
                      Thread says fact! But it is not FACT.

Saying that this a a fact is wrong, but believing so has to been its a fact floyd should have been dq"d........u understand?

thread says 'fact:garcia stepping on canvas during knockdown' which is FACT. then there is an equal sign. its this ' = ' , do you see it? well after that symbol i state my OPINION

he had already NOT been DQ'd for the headbutt, and then his trainer does DQable activity

Comment

Working...
                      X