Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: I Don't Give Victor Ortiz Much of a Chance to Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arum: I Don't Give Victor Ortiz Much of a Chance to Win

Earlier this week, Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum was asked to handicap next Saturday's big welterweight fight between Victor Ortiz and Floyd Mayweather Jr. As he always does, he gave an opinion that suits his needs - in this case, millions upon millions of dollars promoting a fight between his company superstar, Manny Pacquiao, and Mayweather being the opponent in other corner.

[Click Here To Read More]

I hope Arum is wrong, but I agree with him. Let's just hope it's not a total wipeout or the entire card will be ****!!!! Not worth the PPV ticket at all!!

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Earlier this week, Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum was asked to handicap next Saturday's big welterweight fight between Victor Ortiz and Floyd Mayweather Jr. As he always does, he gave an opinion that suits his needs - in this case, millions upon millions of dollars promoting a fight between his company superstar, Manny Pacquiao, and Mayweather being the opponent in other corner.

5 days after everyone else has reported the article.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post

dude must REALLY think boxing fans are STUPID!!!!!...ok, the dude who's promoting Pac-JMM shouldn't be talking in the REAL world...but in the world that Arum has created its cool and ok to speak on Floyd-Vic...smh

Comment

Bob... I agree.

Comment

arum knows wifebeater doesn't fight anyone he knows he can't beat...

Comment

Arum you will chase floyd till you see the money thats why you havnt stop talken about him floyd has fought better opp then pac he fought a still game mosley pac fought a shot mosley and floyd left overs pac looks bad against jmm floyd beats jmm easy floyd fights a young champ in victor ortiz pac fought fought bums coming off loses such as clottey and cheato pac is a good fighter but has dobe nothing at welter but get free belts with catchweights and fighting guys coming off loses

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
                dude must REALLY think boxing fans are STUPID!!!!!...ok, the dude who's promoting Pac-JMM shouldn't be talking in the REAL world...but in the world that Arum has created its cool and ok to speak on Floyd-Vic...smh
                Don't forget about the 1 right before that & the 1 right before that.LOL! It's bob's world we live, only he can promote garbage.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
                  arum knows wifebeater doesn't fight anyone he knows he can't beat...
                  When was floyd ever married?

Comment

I had a dream that Ortiz Controled the first 5 rds even hurting May, but then May took over.

I had another dream two months back where Ortiz dropped may in the first rd with one punch.

I hope the second one happens.

Comment

Working...
                    X