No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Talks Pacquiao, Ortiz Fight, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Talks Pacquiao, Ortiz Fight, More

While in the midst of busily training for his upcoming bout with Mexican powerhouse and WBC Welterweight title-holder Victor Ortiz (29-2-22KO), the undefeated six-time world champion of five weight classes, Floyd Mayweather Jr (41-0, 25KO), temporarily set aside his preparations holding a candid, yet lighthearted, Skype session on Friday with United States Soldiers serving in Afghanistan. [Click Here To Read More]

floyd is tbe

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      While in the midst of busily training for his upcoming bout with Mexican powerhouse and WBC Welterweight title-holder Victor Ortiz (29-2-22KO), the undefeated six-time world champion of five weight classes, Floyd Mayweather Jr (41-0, 25KO), temporarily set aside his preparations holding a candid, yet lighthearted, Skype session on Friday with United States Soldiers serving in Afghanistan. [Click Here To Read More]
      " you all know who that is "..... tying a tourniquet around his arm and pretending to inject steroids

It looks to me like Mayweather is taking that ridiculous " lawsuit " quite seriously then

I swear he shoulda worn his take-the-test t-shirt to the depositions

Comment

Talks Pacquiao but dare you mention step inside of a ring with him! He will leave the interview.

Comment

Originally posted by leaduppercut View Post
          " you all know who that is "..... Tying a tourniquet around his arm and pretending to inject steroids :d

it looks to me like mayweather is taking that ridiculous " lawsuit " quite seriously then

I swear he shoulda worn his take-the-test t-shirt to the depositions
          d-day is soon approaching for pacquiao.....

Mark my words when the fight is a week away you are going to see pure nervousness in the letters of pac fans......

Comment

Floyd says working on the largest contract ever

Hi haters!

Comment

I wanna know more about this Dungeon of his.

Comment

that's why this fight with poochiao will never happen. he keeps accusing pacman without proof when he's given the chance to prove it in the courts. the pacman also had agreed to take the test and fraud jr will most likely request for ost spies. the excuses never seem to end with this fraud.

like i told you guys, pacman will sign a million ost contracts and this fraud will find something to b1tch about. just watch.

Comment

Floyd fans are Funny... They are as Dysfunctional as their idol Mayweather?! Are you enjoying again the "free wi-fi" in your hospital's "Psychiatric Ward"?

Comment

like taking candy to a baby ???? sounds like something george bush would say.
                    maybe he can get that one right next time.
                    oh and floyd the biggest reason i don't like you is because you don't try to finish guys off. marquez was the aggressor for the majority of the fight. the fact you didn't knock him out is disgusting. you can be fighting a guy smaller, less talented, and be winning the fight and you will still play it safe. the only time you can have a decent fight is against a guy like corrales or gatti, guys that dont box but come forward non stop. even in the gatti fight, most your punches were counters, even when he was badly hurt, you would wait for him to throw before you would, except for the sucker punch when he was looking at the ref.

Comment

Working...
                    X