No announcement yet.

Jhonny Gonzalez vs Rafael Marquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jhonny Gonzalez vs Rafael Marquez

As you know Jhonny Gonzalez just recently became a two-time world champion and I would like to attribute alot of his success to superstar-trainer Nacho Beristain. Nacho Beristain is also the former trainer of another two-division world champion in Rafael Marquez who lost his last fight in a bid to become a three-division world champion just like his big brother Juan Manuel.

So I ask myself, Nacho was able to get Jhonny a second world championship would it have been a different story if he had trained Rafa Marquez for his fight against Juanma Lopez? or was the challenge of Jhonny in Hosumi a much easier mountain to conquer than the Puertorican power-punching machine Juanma was to Rafa Marquez?

In my opinion Rafa should try and reconcile with Nachooooo and have him train him for his rematch with Juanma Lopez one that is more likely than not his last chance at a world title and his last chance to be like his older brother Juan Manuel Marquez and acquire a significant belt in a third different weigh class.

Thoughts?

Comments?

muy buena pelea, seria muy interesante ya que los dos son heavy hitters. seria muy technica pero yo alo menos creo que marquez lo para en 9 asaltos. todavia le queda 1-2 buenas peleas a marquez.........

Comment

Working...
    X