Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How can we entice FMjr to come out of vacation?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P4P305 View Post
    Don King is ****ing immortal. lol
    hell yeah I know he's about 80

Comment

Originally posted by Amazinger View Post
      I mean, what does he need to hear or the other fighter/promoter do for Floyd to come out of his semi retirement vacation to actually sign the contract and fight Pacman?.
      Tell him you cut off both of Pacquioa's hands.....gauged one of his eyes out....broke his left foot........and guarantee him a ******* each ***** on this forum.......then he might come out and fight him.........true story!

Comment

If floyd comes out and fights pac at a reasonble terms. *******s will turn to *****s.

Comment

Originally posted by generivera100 View Post
          you are a pathetically hanging on to floyd's nuts ...
          says the ******* alt

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceCharlez View Post
            Floyd said he'll pick up boxing in the calendar year of 2011, after fighting mosley the WW champ and making over 60 million he became the 2nd highest paid athlete. He didnt need to fight anyone else because there was no one else. After Pac refused to fight in March and be beat shane, what else could he do?

What i dont get is why *******s steedy asking where floyd at, when he said he's not thinking about boxing until 2011. Its 2010....guess you mother ****ers dont have calendars you poor fools...
            Clean your crackpipe......I think it's the dirt that clouds your mind...

Comment

Originally posted by sigrab jr View Post
              Cut the taxes.

The more money he makes in 1 year, the more tax he needs to pay taxes a year.

If he fought again this year in a big pay per view fight. He would have to pay in taxes, more than half of his earnings of the Mosley fight.

He'll be back in 2011 for sure.
              Or perhaps someone should sue him for let say 25 million,That way he know he really have to fight and make that money.....................

Then again that ****er may file for chapter 11 instead.

Comment

maybe if matt hatton rang him and said il give you the same cash you would get to fight pac if you fight me! and mayweather is allowed to pick 3 judges and a ref from nevada. maybe then he would??! lol

Comment

Working...
                X