No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo, Reynoso Give Mayweather an Ultimatum For 5/4

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by raabd View Post
    Cotto was definetly shot. After taking a whoopin from margarito, a hard fight with clottey ( I thought he lost that fight), the pacquiao fight, and the Floyd fight (I didn't think the fight was close and Floyd hurt him several times) he was definetly shot. Again I didn't say canelo's resume is better but trout's resume isn't that much better either. Who cares about belts anyways. Anyone can get a belt. Only belt that matters is the ring belt.
    Eh totally disagree on Cotto. Look at how they performed vs Floyd, and Mosley only got worse since. Cotto fought well vs Trout, his lack of size killed him. He gassed late as usual. Mosley also never looked good at 154, but he was shot to boot.

The difference between Canelo and Trout so far was that Team Canelo was turning away legit contenders in favor of smaller/washed up patsies. Trout never passed on a decent fight AFAIK. Of course the risk/reward was different, Canelo was GBPs most prized prospect. Anyway, I'll quit here, no need to put him down now that he's stepping up big.

Comment

• Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
      Eh totally disagree on Cotto. Look at how they performed vs Floyd, and Mosley only got worse since. Cotto fought well vs Trout, his lack of size killed him. He gassed late as usual. Mosley also never looked good at 154, but he was shot to boot.

The difference between Canelo and Trout so far was that Team Canelo was turning away legit contenders in favor of smaller/washed up patsies. Trout never passed on a decent fight AFAIK. Of course the risk/reward was different, Canelo was GBPs most prized prospect. Anyway, I'll quit here, no need to put him down now that he's stepping up big.
      I thought cotto had a couple of moments against Floyd but I rewatched the fight and I thought Floyd dominated. He looked ok against trout though, even though he lost. I think canelo has been brought along just fine other than the Lopez fight but i'll cut him slack for that fight cause Williams had his accident, Ortiz lost, Kirkland was hurt, martirosyan and Lara were slated to fight, and K9 just beat spinks.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        So, lets get this straight. If ginger pulls out of the event & still doesn't fight Trout, that's Floyd's fault?? That's very interesting. I'm surprised a poster of your caliber endorses ginger's duck.
        Originally posted by Still Blazin View Post
        Mayweather has nothing to do with Canelo not fighting Trout on his own. Hell I defended Canelo almost more than anyone on here but this is just ***** made and ridiculous.
        Uh...you guys were saying? lol

Comment

Working...
        X