No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBC: Danny Garcia-Lucas Matthysse To Be Ordered

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
    Lmao... Prescott also KO'ed Khan and look where he's at now. And it took 2 tries for Garcia to KO a shot to pieces beyond prime rolling down the hill Morales. Yup, definitely gonna KO Matthysse.
    What is Matthysse ****in superman??

If Garcia hits Lucas with the same left hook he hit Morales with hes goin down.Take your head out of Matthysse's butthole hes only human he can be kod just like anybody else.

Comment

• Originally posted by rocktx View Post
      They can't be 100% sure that they'll both win. But if they fight each other thay can be sure that one will lose.

GBP does this but TR doesn't really do this. Arum mostly keeps his fights in house because of his beef with GBP.
      One will lose and drop his stock a little but the other one will have higher stock... Its a win or even for GBP... they got all the earnings and they give us great fight! so whats the problem with Garcia-Matthysse fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        The only problem Matthysse had in those fights was being a foreign fighter at the mercy of shady judging.

LM is the man at 140, Garcia will find that out in due time.
        If he's the man, why the **** are you and others cosigning the Mike Dallas fight and were also ok with Hank Lundy moving up when Lundy, according to the same posters, was too much of a bum for Broner to fight moving up?

Comment

• Originally posted by sapaw View Post
          One will lose and drop his stock a little but the other one will have higher stock... Its a win or even for GBP... they got all the earnings and they give us great fight! so whats the problem with Garcia-Matthysse fight?
          No problem with the fight at all. I hope it happens. I was just saying what i think GBP is doing. Because looking at the division, I think Garcia and Matthysse are definitely the 2 best in the division. So they might be more inclined to take the chance fighting the other fighters, although them fighting each other is ok too because like you said one stock goes up and on down. But remember these are greedy promoters so if they can protect and milk 2 fighters instead of one then they will. Not to mention Matthysse has 2 losses already. If he loses again his big money future will be lookin dim.

Comment

• Originally posted by LFC
            Quote:

Originally Posted by dan_cov

He will vacate.

What evidence is there to say Garcia is avoiding Matthysse?
            none.... just fanboy assumptions

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• let's make it happen

Comment

Quote:

He will vacate.

none.... just bandwagon fanboys ASSuming ... Garcia faced khan.... and then faced morales who had a rematch clause.... now hes facing judah.... and matthysse (even if you think he got robbed) had a really close fight with zab... and zab got the win... so far dannys taking on good comp... i expect the matthysse fight to get made... and i expect danny to handle zab in a more spectacular manner than lucas

Comment

Quote:

He will vacate.

none.... just bandwagon fanboys ASSuming ... Garcia faced khan.... and then faced morales who had a rematch clause.... now hes facing judah.... and matthysse (even if you think he got robbed) had a really close fight with zab... and zab got the win... so far dannys taking on good comp... i expect the matthysse fight to get made... and i expect danny to handle zab in a more spectacular manner than lucas

Comment

• Originally posted by thatdudespits View Post

sure none that's why garcia said matthysse wasn't worthy yet and that's why he's fighting failure judah instead of his mandatory. none right?

Comment

• Originally posted by jsfd26
                      Quote:

Originally Posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA

I hope there's no ducking. I think Garcia has a pretty good chance at stopping Matthysse.

Based on what? The way he KO'ed Kendall Holt or Campbell or Theopane?
                      did matthysse stop zab or alexander? nope and zabs been stopped a few times....

lucas has shown good power, decent skills... but as of right now he hasnt earned his godlike status on these forums... so i have to call him overrated....

when danny stops zab in spectacular fashion the popular opinion will change again.

Comment

Working...
                      X