No announcement yet.

12/21/12 Dooms Day Is Upon Us!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
    @the person that was in the toilet, that has to be one of the best ways to go.

Comment

Last night was pretty freaky, had a storm and my power flashed on and off about half a dozen times, stayed off for an hour and a half, and flashed on and off three more times before staying on.

All the crackheads and methheads on my street were freaking out, it was funny. Surprised none of them shot each other.

Comment

damn tree fell on top of my house, it sounded like the world was ending lol got scared for a moment

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
          damn tree fell on top of my house, it sounded like the world was ending lol got scared for a moment
          Hahaha petty much anything weird happening today is gonna feel like the end of the world..........umm so did any dumb bastards kill them selves today yet?

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
            Hahaha petty much anything weird happening today is gonna feel like the end of the world..........umm so did any dumb bastards kill them selves today yet?
            I heard in Argentina people were climbing mountains trying to kill themselves lol

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
              I heard in Argentina people were climbing mountains trying to kill themselves lol
              Fookin dumb asses...hahaha

Comment

End of the World Postponed?

YUCATAN – Mayan scholars have updated their doomsday prophecy. The world will end in 2015, not 2012.Oops…. They made a mistake.** There’s good news for those who were fearing the 2012 Mayan apocalypse.** They counted wrong.** The world is not going to end in December 2012.* Instead, it’s going to end on September 3, 2015.** Update your daily planners!

(read more)
                http://weeklyworldnews.com/headlines...rld-postponed/

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
                  Muh****in Dies!!!!!!!!!

Comment

so I just came out of my underground dooms preper layer.......ya'll zombies????

Comment

Working...
                    X