Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Vazquez Jr. is Still Going To Push For The Arce Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Vazquez Jr. is Still Going To Push For The Arce Rematch

Negotiations to finalize a rematch between Mexico's Jorge 'Travieso' Arce (58-6-45KOs), the WBO's super bantamweight champion, and former beltholder Wilfredo 'Papito' Vázquez, is still being pursued by the Puerto Rican boxer's promoter Felix 'Tutico' Zabala. According to Zabala, if no agreement is reached he plans to approach the WBO with a formal request for a mandatory WBO eliminator.

[Click Here To Read More]

Guess he ain't feeling the Donaire fight.

Comment

Can't blame the kid nor his corner for not wanting to fight Nonito at this time in WV2's career. 2 losses in a row will be fatal for his future in the sport....maybe next year!!! At the end of the day Uncle Bob will pressure for the fight to happen, bad position for Wilfredo...he still too green for a fighter w/ the skills of Donaire.

Comment

This fight should be made,the first one was great and I give this kid credit for him wanting to correct his lose...

Comment

Too many boxers WV2 won't fight...Arce doesn't need the rematch & he'd be crazy to go to PR...WBO has a problem.. 3 days from now WV2 supposed to fight@ WBO convention, though the convention is over (figure that 1 still w/no opponnent...

Comment

Ur best fighters of all time is a joke if you really believe what you listed...SRR 2nd????

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
              Ur best fighters of all time is a joke if you really believe what you listed...SRR 2nd????
              I take it you talking to me,that's my opinion..Make ya list and then put SRR where ever ya want him..Is it ya believe that SRL would not have been an atg in SRR day??Do you really believe SRL could not dance with SRR??

Comment

I hope Arce turns it down. Fight should be in L.A or Mexico. Arce beat him, he should bE calling the shots, not WV2... Or his people.

Comment

So many damn haters here. Arce aint making no money in mexico. I do agree that it should be held there though. So, whats wrong with WV2 trying to get a rematch with arce? Close ass fight if you aint a stupid biased poster like some of you ****s here.

Comment

Originally posted by mdportorock3 View Post
                    So many damn haters here. Arce aint making no money in mexico. I do agree that it should be held there though. So, whats wrong with WV2 trying to get a rematch with arce? Close ass fight if you aint a stupid biased poster like some of you ****s here.
                    Arce is one of the most popular boxers in Mexico and sells pretty good. Arce should pick the spot but he does need to give Vazquez his rematch though.

Comment

Working...
                    X