No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia on Ortiz-Lopez, Brother Danny, More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Robert Garcia on Ortiz-Lopez, Brother Danny, More

This past Saturday night, the boxing world’s spotlight shined down on Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, as Showtime Championship Boxing offered up a memorable double header that won’t be soon forgotten.

In the evening’s main event, undeterred Josesito Lopez pulled off an upset in stopping former champion Victor Ortiz after nine rounds while the evening’s chief support saw Argentina’s Lucas Matthysse blast out Humberto Soto in the fifth round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lets just say I was relieved to read this article without hearing a bunch of **** talk about Ortiz and his camp coming from Robert. They (Robert/Rios) have finally seemed to be giving that crap up

Also what the hell is the deal between him and his brother? They're brothers for god sakes. They're on "non-speaking" terms? They are grown men, why do they act like 14 year old girls? lol. **** is ******ed

Comment

Originally posted by fallen9182 View Post
      Lets just say I was relieved to read this article without hearing a bunch of **** talk about Ortiz and his camp coming from Robert. They (Robert/Rios) have finally seemed to be giving that crap up

Also what the hell is the deal between him and his brother? They're brothers for god sakes. They're on "non-speaking" terms? They are grown men, why do they act like 14 year old girls? lol. **** is ******ed
      To make matters worse they are not only on non-talking terms but they are also neighbors.

Talk about an awkward way of living...

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
        To make matters worse they are not only on non-talking terms but they are also neighbors.

Talk about an awkward way of living...
        Their backyards butt up against eachother.....
        What's even more weird to me is Danny's son called him (Robert, who is his Tio) out.......total disrespect!

Comment

Originally posted by mrlopez View Post
          Their backyards butt up against eachother.....
          What's even more weird to me is Danny's son called him (Robert, who is his Tio) out.......total disrespect!
          I know, I also noticed Robert referred to his "nephew" as Danny's "son" which adds to the already tense/awkward atmosphere...

Comment

From the 24/7 on Ortiz-Mayweather, Danny Garcia said in an interview that after Ortiz went to train with Danny, Robert literally shunned all contact with his brother, putting up a fence between the two properties and not allowing Robert's kids to visit their cousins. Danny sums it up as Robert has taken enormous offense that (1) Ortiz left him and (2) Ortiz went to Danny for help.

I would pick Danny over Robert though, Robert was more than willing to (twice) allow Margarito to continue fighting when his health was endangered.

Comment

Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
              From the 24/7 on Ortiz-Mayweather, Danny Garcia said in an interview that after Ortiz went to train with Danny, Robert literally shunned all contact with his brother, putting up a fence between the two properties and not allowing Robert's kids to visit their cousins. Danny sums it up as Robert has taken enormous offense that (1) Ortiz left him and (2) Ortiz went to Danny for help.

I would pick Danny over Robert though, Robert was more than willing to (twice) allow Margarito to continue fighting when his health was endangered.
              I heard that ortiz did some foul **** like date rape some underage girl at robert house. I talk to some people who went to high school with pelos and them.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg View Post
                I heard that ortiz did some foul **** like date rape some underage girl at robert house. I talk to some people who went to high school with pelos and them.
                Sad to say, but Ortiz has admitted to dabbling in drug dealing before becoming a boxer.

Comment

sweet jesus this is a deep thread !

Comment

Originally posted by fallen9182 View Post

What you may not know is that it's NOT Robert vs Danny. It's the Garcia family vs Danny! Word is that Danny did something so bad that it got the entire family against him!

Comment

Working...
                    X