Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ShowTime will air the ENTIRE Ortiz-Berto II Card. (Early Poll)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
    That was a HBO fight not Showtime...It seems like this is a Showtime thing.

I wonder if they will do it for all their fights or just GBP fights since the guy who took over for Hershman is in bed with GBP.
    I was wondering the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      I was wondering the same thing.
      I love the idea though...Especially for every fight. Showcase all the young talent not only just one stables talent. Either way it's a great idea.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        I love the idea though...Especially for every fight. Showcase all the young talent not only just one stables talent. Either way it's a great idea.
        It's a great idea - I love it too. But yeah, clearly they're trying to show off the GBP roster

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          Something tells me Broner or Russell jr will be on there, Hopefully it's a good card.
          Well Broner will be fighting on February 25th on the Alexander card here in St. Louis and Alexander is with HBO....

Comment

I think Berto pulls out the win this time. Psychologically he's got the edge since he's coming off of a win that resulted in the IBF Title. Ortiz was just handed a two piece and a biscuit, so I'm not certain where he is mentally, but based on that interview where he appears to take full credit for his illegal behavior I'd say it's not a very good place.

Berto inside of 10….

Comment

This is good news.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                I think Berto pulls out the win this time. Psychologically he's got the edge since he's coming off of a win that resulted in the IBF Title. Ortiz was just handed a two piece and a biscuit, so I'm not certain where he is mentally, but based on that interview where he appears to take full credit for his illegal behavior I'd say it's not a very good place.

Berto inside of 10….
                Berto's last performance was very unimpressive IMO. In fact, I believe he would've lost had the fight continued.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
                  Berto's last performance was very unimpressive IMO. In fact, I believe he would've lost had the fight continued.
                  Possibly, but he won, and a win is a win. While Ortiz looked even worse against Mayweather and given everything surrounding that fight, I still give Berto the edge this time. As we all know boxing is 10% physcial and 90% mental, so with that being the case I think Ortiz folds like lawn furniture under the pressure.

Comment

Originally posted by Slip Stream View Post
                    Possibly, but he won, and a win is a win. While Ortiz looked even worse against Mayweather and given everything surrounding that fight, I still give Berto the edge this time. As we all know boxing is 10% physcial and 90% mental, so with that being the case I think Ortiz folds like lawn furniture under the pressure.
                    I see what you're saying. I'm not saying Berto will lose to Victor, whose head is all over the place. I'm just saying he looked like doodoo versus the unknown guy. This fight will come down to who hits hardest and has the better stamina.

Comment

Glad boxing is stepping up doing what the ufc does. Very very good news gotta love more fights!
                      That being said i picked ortiz the first time but this time im going with Berto who i think grew from that fight.
                      Last edited by $Full Clip$; 12-20-2011, 02:01 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X