No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kelly Pavlik Remains Very Loyal To Trainer Jack Loew

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Kelly Pavlik Remains Very Loyal To Trainer Jack Loew

Jermain Taylor and Ricky Hatton switched from their orginal trainers late in their professional boxing careers, and they haven't been heard from since.

[Click Here To Read More]

pavlik will be fine - he will go on to pick up a few more nice wins being matched correctly. he still has a nice 1-2.

Comment

Jack made him the undisputed MW champion he will do the same at 168.People doubted Pavlik before doubt him again,and i will pay my bills.He lost once badly and that was to a hof.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
        Jack made him the undisputed MW champion he will do the same at 168.People doubted Pavlik before doubt him again,and i will pay my bills.He lost once badly and that was to a hof.
        he lost twice badly....very badly even...he got bludgeoned by martinez and humiliated by bhop

the only thing loew had to say in those fights were: "double the ****ing jab!"

like thats the answer to everything

Comment

he's in a similar situation ricky hatton was....people crap all over him for losing to 2 great fighters...hopkins & martinez are not a couple of duds...no shame in losing to those 2

Comment

Loyalty is very manly, but loew is a one trick pony and definitely not a strategist.

Pavlik is gonna have a very hard time at 168.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
              Jermain Taylor and Ricky Hatton switched from their orginal trainers late in their professional boxing careers, and they haven't been heard from since.

[Click Here To Read More]
              Hold on Jack, Kelly is not "getting any better", and his career is "at a stand-still".

Comment

Originally posted by uglypug View Post
                pavlik will be fine - he will go on to pick up a few more nice wins being matched correctly. he still has a nice 1-2.
                And a nice double-fkn jab.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                  he lost twice badly....very badly even...he got bludgeoned by martinez and humiliated by bhop

the only thing loew had to say in those fights were: "double the ****ing jab!"

like thats the answer to everything
                  Yep

Comment

He actually gave Kelly some very good advice in the Martinez fight. Pavlik was actually coming back in that fight until, the cut.

I really don't see a problem with Loew. The Hopkins fight was obviously bad, but If Kelly feels Loew is the man to help him get back, then by all means stick with him.

Comment

Working...
                    X