No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Mares, Moreno Face Off at Los Angeles Presser

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Mares, Moreno Face Off at Los Angeles Presser

LOS ANGELES - Sporting a combined record of 57-1-2 with 25 knockouts with three world championships in two weight classes, WBC Super Bantamweight World Champion Abner Mares and former WBA Bantamweight Super Champion Anselmo “Chemito” Moreno prove that great fighters come in small packages. On Saturday, November 10 the fight true boxing fans have been waiting for is here, as Mares looks to defend his crown against a hungry Moreno who is stepping up in weight class in the SHOWTIME CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING main event at STAPLES Center in Los Angeles, Calif. Gene Blevins/Hoganphotos

[Click Here To Read More]

moreno is gonna whoop him!

Comment

angulo must have found god he looks like jesus

Comment

Perro looks like dude from the Bee geez.

Comment

WAR MARES,LEO,ANGULO

Comment

I love the fact that my paisanos like DeMarco and Mares, are fighting the best, shows what a true Mexican warrior is all about, laying it all on the line.

That being said, Moreno is a true master boxer, and a pound for pound talent, I think he toys with Mares and whoops his as s. A wide UD I think.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
              WAR MARES,LEO,ANGULO
              X2 a War it will be, Angulo looks like the caveman from the Geiko commercial. LOL

Comment

This is boxing at it's finest, another thing, I didn't even know Santa Cruz was that big.

Comment

Leo Santa Cruz should fight the winner of Mares-Moreno I think Moreno wins by UD against Mares.

Comment

Originally posted by TheGunslinger;12572759[COLOR="Yellow"
                    ]Leo Santa Cruz should fight the winner of Mares-Moreno[/COLOR] I think Moreno wins by UD against Mares.
                    cruz has already asked GB for it

Comment

Working...
                    X