No announcement yet.

James Toney: "Victoria next time come with a Puerto Rican flag"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Toney: "Victoria next time come with a Puerto Rican flag"

I wasn't expecting toney telling Victor he is a disgrace to Mexican and to never come with a Mexican flag to the ring instead bring out a Puerto Rican flag.

Toney, where is your flag? Who took it? I know your're not trying to rock the American flag right? I think you need to dig deeeeeeeeep and find out what your flag might be. Could it be Kenyan? Maybe? Ahahahahaha

Toney has never watched a Chavez fight. He would have seen the countless low blows in EVERY Chavez fight.

Toney... Did you SEE Ortiz Vs Maidana? Ahahahahahahahaha

Quitting is a Mexican Past time. Just ask Morales, Izzy, Chavez Sr., Oscar, Victor etc etc etc.

Bad enough you begin life with an IQ of 83... but then you let punches glances off your shoulder roll and now you speak like a toddler drunk on grape Kool Aid.

Priceless.

Comment

so does he have a higher esteem for mexican fighters than ricans and does he think that ricans are cheaters or something?

Comment

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
        Toney, where is your flag? Who took it? I know your're not trying to rock the American flag right? I think you need to dig deeeeeeeeep and find out what your flag might be. Could it be Kenyan? Maybe? Ahahahahaha

Toney has never watched a Chavez fight. He would have seen the countless low blows in EVERY Chavez fight.

Quitting is a Mexican Past time. Just ask Morales, Izzy, Chavez Sr., Oscar, Victor etc etc etc.

Bad enough you begin life with an IQ of 83... but then you let punches glances off your shoulder roll and now you speak like a toddler drunk on grape Kool Aid.

Priceless.
        why you talking like if a mexican was saying those things that was a black dude you dumb****

Comment

Lol toney is crazy...

Comment

You just mad because toney recognizes real. He saw the low blows tito used to give when he was in trouble that's for sure. Do you remember those?

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post

Priceless.

Comment

Originally posted by VERMIN View Post
              why you talking like if a mexican was saying those things that was a black dude you dumb****
              He's a nut job. He rather have sex with a tranny looking 400 pound HIV infested Puerto Rican 2 cent prostitute than a gorgeous Mexican model. Viva Puerto Rico!

Comment

Originally posted by VERMIN View Post
                You mad?

I am educating James "Star of David" Toney.

Confused mutha Fka coming into the ring wearing a Jewish Star on his trunks.

All jokes aside: Cotto took knee perhaps to try and suck in some air for 8 seconds... fight was stopped. No shame.

Calderon... too little he tried 2x.

But where else do you see Ricans quitting?

Now... I can name off a quick 8-10 Mexicans who quit in the ring.

So therein lies the humor.

Toney, you talk like a lot of those blows were not quite picked off with the shoulder roll son. Get a cat scan. I am worried.

Comment

Get out of here twig boy

Originally posted by Very Rich Man View Post
                  He's a nut job. He rather have sex with a tranny looking 400 pound HIV infested Puerto Rican 2 cent prostitute than a gorgeous Mexican model. Viva Puerto Rico!

Comment

lmfao...........aw snap

Comment

Working...
                    X