Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Donaire Aims For Four Fight in 2012, Philippines Bout?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Donaire Aims For Four Fight in 2012, Philippines Bout?

Nonito Donaire, Jr. is back in the US after spending a month in the Philippines where he and wife Rachel formally exchanged vows before God in an elegant church wedding attended by their closest friends and family members. Coincidentally on the way back to the US, Donaire and I boarded the same plane where I was able to interview him about his Philippines trip and career plans for 2012.

[Click Here To Read More]

this is no vote of confidence in pacquiao

arum is probably looking to make nonito bigger in the phillipines in the advent of him having to cash out on manny

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      this is no vote of confidence in pacquiao

arum is probably looking to make nonito bigger in the phillipines in the advent of him having to cash out on manny
      I agree, Arum is trying hard to line up a new cash cow. You already see how he is treating Cotto, kissing his ass when before he was treated like nothing but a pawn.
      Last edited by p4p-champ; 11-26-2011, 02:03 PM.

Comment

I love donaire... But he'll never command the same fandom of pacquiao.
        Hopefully he will go back to msg

Comment

Please fight Vasquez... He will make it a war

Comment

Four fights at 122 in 2012 I'm loving it...... Just hope he doesn't fight Arce

Comment

Originally posted by hougigo View Post
              I love donaire... But he'll never command the same fandom of pacquiao.
              Hopefully he will go back to msg
              I beg to differ once Pac loses to Floyd the mass exodus of *******s will switch over to Nonito.

Comment

He lucky he don't move up no more.

Chris John would beaten him

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                  I beg to differ once Pac loses to Floyd the mass exodus of *******s will switch over to Nonito.
                  maybe... But he doesn't have the same connection as Pac... I.e poverty. They might move on to the mega hypejob gesta.

Comment

Donaire will fall like Sonsona vs Vazquez Jr. WV2 will aim that long frame and will make the biggest upset in years

Comment

Working...
                    X