Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If floyd hadnt fought shane who would he have fought?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If floyd don,t make this fight exciting then he will get booed 4sho...

Comment

Originally posted by kedashy View Post
      If floyd don,t make this fight exciting then he will get booed 4sho...
      Floyd has to fight the style to help him win the fight that is all...

If people don't appreciate the sweet science then that is there lost.

Comment

Look, i know floyd hasn,t been exciting in a long time now but, if i paid good money to see that fight then i would want to see a fight and not a potshotting contest... The boos will rain down guaranteed...

Comment

Originally posted by And Still View Post
          Who is the better fighter: Shane 2010 or Clottey 2010?
          who got worked more by cotto? shane or clottey? see i can do it too.

Comment

Well pac had already locked clottey so yes, very slim pickins... Don,t get me wrong because shane is a challenge but no way is he a prime shane... So if floyd wins everyone will say see, i told you shane was gonna get his ass whooped... Floyd will still be ranked no. 2....
            Your tone throughout this thread would have one thinking that Pacquiao faced a dragon in Clottey. Whoever Floyd beats people will say ''I told you X was gonna get his ass whooped'', that's what happens when you're the best.

Even if Floyd beat Pacquiao, people's response would be the same as in people's hearts, I don't think they expect Pacquiao to win.

Comment

Look, i know floyd hasn,t been exciting in a long time now but, if i paid good money to see that fight then i would want to see a fight and not a potshotting contest... The boos will rain down guaranteed...
              Go watch MMA.

Comment

At least there will be some action ...

Comment

I,ve read a lot of articles about pac being this and floyd being that but, truth be told that by these two guy,s not fighting each other and having pac stepping up and fighting a true w.w. Fighter in his prime named joshua clottey forced floyd to step his game up and challenge shane mosley who is no where near his prime... Now, just imagine if floyd didn,t fight shane mosley, who else would floyd fight and don,t dare say paul williams or even cotto... Well we know he thought about mathew hatton because of the backing of the brits so who could he have fought really if not mosley??? Please no hate...
                  2 words: matt hatton

Comment

Working...
                  X