Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is New York the most overrated City in history?.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is New York the most overrated City in history?.

Well Manhattan more specifically?.

Take it from someone who grew up very close to it: yes. At the very least its one of the most overrated cities.

Comment

I rate it as one of the worst cities in the U.S. tbh.

Comment

i was there for garcia - morales 2

the hotels in BK were full.

manhattan is a crazy place, and i could never life there, but it's certainly not overrated. it's one of the most populous places on the planet. it's gonna be a zoo regardless.

Comment

It's one of the top 5 most ethnically diverse cities in the U.S. I wouldn't want to live any where else. All kinds of food and women here.

Comment

Only reason i ever wanted to go was Home Alone 2, what a disappointment.

Vegas > NY.

Comment

NYC is the greatest city on the planet. I mean.........I guess when you call it the greatest city OF ALL TIME that's some hyperbole.

Comment

Big cities ALWAYS suck.

Comment

[

People who hate on NYC for the most part are just a bit jealous and at the least to divert any accusations of jealousy they'll bring up crime statistics or something as defense. But NY is one of the greatest cities there is. Not the greatest but the cultural diversity is the best aspect of it. Let the hate/jealousy commence

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    It's one of the top 5 most ethnically diverse cities in the U.S. I wouldn't want to live any where else. All kinds of food and women here.
                    Pretty much every major city is ethnically diverse.

Comment

Working...
                    X