No announcement yet.

[VIDEO] JMM Dropping Sparring Partner with PAC KO Shot

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [VIDEO] JMM Dropping Sparring Partner with PAC KO Shot

Lucky Shot... I think not. Forward to the 30 second mark and you'll see Juan land an almost identical shot as the one that KTFO Pacquiao. He practiced that shot in the gym. Luck was not a factor.

Whoever is saying it was a lucky shot is an idiot.

That shot was gonna land no matter what.

I think the only thing that was unfortunate for Pac is that he tripped over JMMs foot and went face first into it.

That's boxing though.

Comment

Marquez set that trap up excellently.

Comment

This thread has been made at least 25 times now.

Comment

yeah this footage is old but damn that fucking punch was brutal.

Comment

been posted a month before the fight bra.. those who say lucky shot dont know anything bout boxing. marquez lands those bombs from part I to part IV of their battle, it just happen the angle of the punch had a different impact since pac's momentum is towards it and he wasn't prepared for it.

if anything Pac's left that knocked marquez down on their second fight was more a luckier punch than that since he's not landing them oftenly..

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli. View Post
              yeah this footage is old but damn that fucking punch was brutal.
              It's actually from the Pac IV camp.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                been posted a month before the fight bra.. those who say lucky shot dont know anything bout boxing. marquez lands those bombs from part I to part IV of their battle, it just happen the angle of the punch had a different impact since pac's momentum is towards it and he wasn't prepared for it.

if anything Pac's left that knocked marquez down on their second fight was more a luckier punch than that since he's not landing them oftenly..
                I seen it up here when it was first posted. Re-posted so everyone can see that he was working that counter in camp. He set it up the same way, dipped to the left, pushed off the back foot and countered the faint/jabs with the right hand. Against Pac, he didn't get as much extension, cuz Manny's face was all up on his fist.

Comment

as long as we are posting old **** did you guy see this?

Comment

again???...

Comment

Working...
                    X