No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Alfredo Angulo 154, James Kirkland 153

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos/Weights: Alfredo Angulo 154, James Kirkland 153

Junior middleweight Alfredo Angulo and James Kirkland are prepared for war on Saturday night at Centro de Cancun in Cancun, Mexico. The HBO televised clash will also be carried on Televisa in Mexico and promoted by Cancun Boxing and Golden Boy Promotions. Angulo weighed 154-pounds at the limit, while Kirkland was half a pound under at 153.5.

[Click Here To Read More]

both look ready, where's the staredown pic though?
    oh man, i can't wait!!

Comment

I have goosebumps... Literally. It's gonna be WW3!! Good luck to these Warriors.
      Last edited by Capo Loko; 11-04-2011, 05:14 PM.

Comment

war!!!

Comment

Y'all should invite all your friends who aren't hardcore boxingfans and tell them to get their popcorn ready. Everybody will enjoy this fight...even blind and deaf people.

Comment

Yeaaaa!!!!! War angulo baby!! Woooof woof!!

Comment

Originally posted by VatoMulatto View Post
              Y'all should invite all your friends who aren't hardcore boxingfans and tell them to get their popcorn ready. Everybody will enjoy this fight...even blind and deaf people.
              this^^^^^^^^^^^^

jc

Comment

This is one the fights I always wanted to see, but I wish it could have waited another year. I don't think Mandigo is were he was at before he got lockedup. That said, I'll be watching it and its gonna be a WAR while it last. Angulo gets the win.

Comment

Both look in great shape,have to go with Angulo in this fight..I will be rooting for a great night of action...

Comment

It should be a good tear up!

Comment

Working...
                    X