No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I May Have To Dig Deep With Zab Judah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I May Have To Dig Deep With Zab Judah

AMIR KHAN is ready to fill the void left in British boxing after David Haye’s defeat and Ricky Hatton’s retirement.

[Click Here To Read More]

Khan Better be ready because Zab Judah A.K.A "Big Poppa Pump" is looking for a Knockout for sure... They way he Looks in those pictures mean one thing only and that's KO!!!! I'll be with Zab "Big Poppa Pump" Judah on this one...

Comment

war Judah

Comment

I think Khan will have to dig deep early as Judah tends to land his biggest shots early in fights.

Judah certainly has the power to hurt Khan but he's never been a good finisher imo, which will work to Khan's advantage.

Judah will fade ( as always) as the fight progresses and Khan will become more aggressive taking over the fight by the late rounds.

Khan by UD 9 rounds to 3, maybe a possible late stoppage in favor of Khan.

That's how i see it going anyway.

Comment

It looks like Judah has matured a great deal in the last couple of years. He doesn't seem like the "brat" that got his candy stolen from early in his career. Will that be enough?

This is a legacy type fight for Judah who may not be here again. He has the chance to shock the world, just like he was shocked all those years ago by a crafty veteran. Now the roles are reversed. Intriguing match-up to say the least.

Comment

Originally posted by FistoftheDallasStar View Post
            It looks like Judah has matured a great deal in the last couple of years. He doesn't seem like the "brat" that got his candy stolen from early in his career. Will that be enough?

This is a legacy type fight for Judah who may not be here again. He has the chance to shock the world, just like he was shocked all those years ago by a crafty veteran. Now the roles are reversed. Intriguing match-up to say the least.
            It's a interesting matchup i agree.

I always have rated Judah's boxing ability but he always seems to find a way to lose when it comes to his biggest fights.

I doubt it will ever change for him. He's certainly a underachiever imo, maybe if he just had more focus and determination, he could have been something special. You seen flashes of it in fights but that light always burns out by the end.

Comment

Chinless vs Heartless.

Moham wins easy though.

JIHAD KHAN!!!!!

Comment

No!

You may have to lay doooooown!!!

You notice Judah aint saying sht at all.

Thats how you do it.

Comment

You may have to dig deep to get yourself up off the canvas!

Comment

Such a great fight - potentially

Comment

Working...
                    X