Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

JMM vs. Cotto. Who would win now that they have both lost to their elite opponents?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMM vs. Cotto. Who would win now that they have both lost to their elite opponents?

JMM did a lot better against Pacquiao than Diaz, Barrera, and De La Hoya did. Cotto did better than all those guys too, but he didn't come close to matching what JMM did against Pacquiao even if it was at a higher weight. After Floyd beat JMM the way he did, I thought he had no business at 147. But after seeing Cotto get blown out in the second half against Pac and gas makes me think that JMM just ran into a hard style match up in a master boxer like Floyd. I favored Cotto to win this fight right after Mayweather beat JMM where as it was the other way around before Floyd beat JMM. But now, I view it as a toss up and I don't favor either guy by a wide margin. Who would win this fight in your opinion at 147 or maybe a little lower than that.

Cotto would beat the **** out of JMM. Seriously. JMM needs to stay at 135, he has limited power even at that weight class.

Marquez fights the perfect fight for Cotto to destroy him.

Comment

Originally posted by Iceta View Post
      JMM did a lot better against Pacquiao than Diaz, Barrera, and De La Hoya did. Cotto did better than all those guys too, but he didn't come close to matching what JMM did against Pacquiao even if it was at a higher weight. After Floyd beat JMM the way he did, I thought he had no business at 147. But after seeing Cotto get blown out in the second half against Pac and gas makes me think that JMM just ran into a hard style match up in a master boxer like Floyd. I favored Cotto to win this fight right after Mayweather beat JMM where as it was the other way around before Floyd beat JMM. But now, I view it as a toss up and I don't favor either guy by a wide margin. Who would win this fight in your opinion at 147 or maybe a little lower than that.
      dude, you crazy... JMM needs to go back to 135 lbs.

Comment

Cotto by KO.

Comment

if cotto gets a trainer who knows what he's doing, then cotto...otherwise, marquez wins simply because good fighters with good trainers beat good boxers with terrible trainers...

Comment

Working...
          X