Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Malignaggi's Manager Confident Broner Will Be No Problem

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Malignaggi's Manager Confident Broner Will Be No Problem

NEW YORK -- Paulie Malignaggi and Adrien Broner have been going at in the press ahead of their June 22 WBA welterweight title tilt at Barclays Center in Brooklyn, N.Y.

Broner will be moving up from 135 to 147 for the title shot, a jump in size that Malignaggi's manager Anthony Catanzaro feels will be a "problem" for Broner.
    [Click Here To Read More]

They have the same reach but Broner is one inch and a half shorter...
    It's obvious that Broner wants to prove himself against an experienced fighter.
    Broner has no business yet at the 147 lbs...

Comment

This fight its a joke. Broner will murder paulie inside 5

Comment

I could see Pauile taking Broner into the later stages but he hasnt got the power to put a dent in Broner. AB will finish him in the later rounds

Comment

Originally posted by khriz View Post
          This fight its a joke. Broner will murder paulie inside 5
          Originally posted by L32Edwards View Post
          I could see Pauile taking Broner into the later stages but he hasnt got the power to put a dent in Broner. AB will finish him in the later rounds
          Broners not gonna stop Paulie....

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
            Broners not gonna stop Paulie....
            He very well can get a technical stoppage. Broner is a pressure fighter that picks up steam as the fight progresses and he has excellent killer instinct. I think he'll stop him inside the 12

Comment

Boy, are they in for a rude awakening. lol

Comment

Originally posted by L32Edwards View Post
                You dont need power a well place shot will hurt anyone.

Look at Erik Morales, hasnt had a real KO since 2003 and that was at 126lbs fast forward 8 years to a old shot fat out of his weight class Morales to face maidana and morales hurt him multiple times with well place shots.

Comment

I like this fight, but

Paulie Malignaggi has lots of guts, but he lacks power. 7ko's ain't going do it against Adrien Broner. There aren't that many fighters that can beat Broner.

Comment

I reviewed the Khan-Malignaggi fight. Paulie has the tendency to get hit flush by speedy jabs, hooks and crosses...

Comment

Working...
                    X