No announcement yet.

D.C. sniper 10 years later: ‘I was a monster’

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In this World.

African rebel forces breed child soldiers to kill. They're taken from their families at 5 years of age............taught to use rifles etc.

I'd hardly blame the kids for the murders.

Child warfare is the oldest and most disgusting tool.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
      In this World.

African rebel forces breed child soldiers to kill. They're taken from their families at 5 years of age............taught to use rifles etc.

I'd hardly blame the kids for the murders.

Child warfare is the oldest and most disgusting tool.
      Yea, those kids are kidnaped at 5 years old and then given an ultimatum, kill or be killed. They didnt kill for fun like this guy and are less then 1/3 his age.

It has nothing to do with impressionability in this case, it has to do with life or death

But yea if kassim Ouma just started killing random people on the street, he should be let off the hook?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        Yea, those kids are kidnaped at 5 years old and then given an ultimatum, kill or be killed. They didnt kill for fun like this guy and are less then 1/3 his age.

It has nothing to do with impressionability in this case, it has to do with life or death

But yea if kassim Ouma just started killing random people on the street, he should be let off the hook?
        Ouma was a weak a and helpless boy..............yes. He's the ultimate victim.

But I wouldn't exclude Malvo who was a derelict almost in Jamaica. He was a homeless 16 year old ****king child. He'd do anything to survive.

He was preyed upon by a psychotic older soldier. The one person who assumed the father figure role.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

I remember this case and at the time before they got caught the theory was it was a lone white sniper. Serial killers who slaughter people they don't know and have no grudge against tend to be white and tend to hunt alone and not in pairs. I know people were shocked when they found out it was a black guy and a black kid. The dynamics of their relationship must have been really weird and left his own devices I doubt Malvo would have shot anyone.I don't know enough of the warped goings on between the 2 of them to make any judgements on the validity of Malvo's remorse but it could be real but he was 17 and must have known it was wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by RwK View Post
            Ouma was a weak a and helpless boy..............yes. He's the ultimate victim.

But I wouldn't exclude Malvo who was a derelict almost in Jamaica. He was a homeless 16 year old ****king child. He'd do anything to survive.

He was preyed upon by a psychotic older soldier. The one person who assumed the father figure role.
            What makes him a child? I dont understand? How was he a child at 17 with full knowledge and consequences of his actions

He's a child because in the US by definition at 18, you become a "man"?

Comment

Working...
            X