No announcement yet.

[Video] Broner going in on Gesta

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
    stop wasting your time. ppl will discuss race when ppl wanna discuss race. fight hype is a racist site, tmt is a racist promotional company and so on and so forth.
    Right and I definitely wasted my time.

Comment

Same posters crying racism in every thread.....

Same posters who defended Broner after he was retweeting racial slurs and calling Mexicans "wetbacks and beaners
      ... the double standards are sickening.

Sameposters who only acknowledged the Burrito remarkes he made on youtube because they were the least offensive an easiest to defend

when he goes on another racial rant they won't be anywhere to be found.

Comment

I wouldn't waste my time with danceswithfire, same dick head who said, word for word, "Is it a coincidence that Berto, Tarver and Peterson are...." in response to them getting caught, obvious where he was heading.

I believe I had his old account on ignore, if this truly is Puga. I'll wait until he responds to this before I put him back on my ignore list. Shit posters never seem to hide their traces.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

Same posters who defended Broner after he was retweeting racial slurs and calling Mexicans "wetbacks and beaners

Sameposters who only acknowledged the Burrito remarkes he made on youtube because they were the least offensive an easiest to defend

If you're talking about me, please show me where we I did any of this. Please do, if not, be specific as to WHO you'e talking. And someone ELSE brought up the race in the thread.

Comment

Originally posted by CONQUERING View Post
            If you're talking about me, please show me where we I did any of this. Please do, if not, be specific as to WHO you'e talking. And someone ELSE brought up the race in the thread.
            dont expect much from that fool either, if ur a broner fan, to him ur automatically a racist.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post

When was this, I don't do any of this twitter stuff, don't really know how to work that. Where can I check this?

Comment

"on da strentgh", he is gonna phkkk Gesta up

Comment

The f**k with all this crap about race??? Jesus....

No one in the article brought that up, so why is everyone else???

Comment

Originally posted by danceswithfire
                    Quote:

Originally Posted by CONQUERING

puga stop. Broner ain't say nothing regarding race in those videos, but a poster pointed out how bias FH are to black trainers and fighters when race never brought up. Like are posters that worried or that insecure?

not in this vid , but he is a known racist..so is floyd and hopkins...and i dont really know what youre complaining about, youre just as bias as they are..and im not puga, you guys need to cut that **** out
                    So this is puga? Hahaha. That explains a lot.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      The f**k with all this crap about race??? Jesus....

No one in the article brought that up, so why is everyone else???
                      ...not worth the time to look through this thread to see who came in with some agenda...but if you REALLY wanna know, just run through the thread and see where the off topic posts came from

Comment

Working...
                      X