Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's your opinion on mixed-race marriage?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I only know one race and that is human race.

I really dont care about mixing with other cultures. In my family I have already seen it. My dad last three GF have been dominican, salvadorian and now a colombian. That dude is 67 and still playing like a teenager.

So far what I learned is that kids that come from those relationship are brought up by their parents teaching them about their roots. At least what I seen in my family is that they are doing it right. Me personally, I would love me a Venezuela or Costa Rica girl.

Comment

Originally posted by cactusEG View Post
      For the most part I do NOT agree with mixing. Im going to get hated and maybe even banned, but I hate mixing more with Blacks or whites with hispanics. I like learning and seeing other races coultures, But I love mine and the way we do things and our values.
      Trust me man. You aren't the only one. I've been called racist for simply saying that in order to preserve a culture one must stick to someone from the same culture as you, and people still bitch at you with the racism card.

I respect other cultures as well, but when it comes to marrying it must be WITHIN our own.

Comment

Originally posted by Ishak Pasha View Post
        Trust me man. You aren't the only one. I've been called racist for simply saying that in order to preserve a culture one must stick to someone from the same culture as you, and people still bitch at you with the racism card.

I respect other cultures as well, but when it comes to marrying it must be WITHIN our own.
        Why?

Middle East and Asian like to keep it within their own. For them is culturally. On this side of the world if there is Caucasian with African American, and someone oppose is because they are racist.

Why this needs to keep happening? What is wrong if you like a girl that her skin color in her cultural background is different? I still cant see reason for this keep happening.

Comment

i agree with sticking to your culture and race. Its not a racist thing it help out in so many ways as far as marriage and when you have kids..

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
            Why?

Middle East and Asian like to keep it within their own. For them is culturally. On this side of the world if there is Caucasian with African American, and someone oppose is because they are racist.

Why this needs to keep happening? What is wrong if you like a girl that her skin color in her cultural background is different? I still cant see reason for this keep happening.
            I think he wants to preserve his heritage and culture.

I for one don't care, like I said if you love someone race,religion,culture etc
            shouldn't really matter

Comment

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
              Why?

Sorry man.

I respect If you're the opposite, but I was raised to keep it with in the culture. I have no problem saying a girl with a different background is good looking, but when it comes to relationships/marriage then it's a complete different thing.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
                I think he wants to preserve his heritage and culture.

I for one don't care, like I said if you love someone race,religion,culture etc
                shouldn't really matter
                I understand that point of view. Want to keep you culture. That is great.

But how many people are not happy because of keeping it with the same culture? Or arrange marriages? I know nothing will change. It will always happen specially with asian people. But it is the kind of stuff that is wrong with this world. This is not a cow with horse. It is human specie.

Anyways, I have met people that married asians and they say the make perfect wife. They take care of you and everything in the house. And they are faithful. But so are woman from Costa Rica so I am going there this fall. Want me a Tica y Pura Vida.

Comment

Originally posted by Ishak Pasha View Post
                  Sorry man.

I respect If you're the opposite, but I was raised to keep it with in the culture. I have no problem saying a girl with a different background is good looking, but when it comes to relationships/marriage then it's a complete different thing.
                  I'm glad to see that I am not the only one here that is not an idiot when it comes to this. If someone truly loved their own culture and heritage they would do anything to preserve it. It appears that there are a lot of people here that love to talk the talk but in the end are nothing but sellouts.

Comment

Originally posted by 3L MatAt@N View Post
                    I'm glad to see that I am not the only one here that is not an idiot when it comes to this. If someone truly loved their own culture and heritage they would do anything to preserve it. It appears that there are a lot of people here that love to talk the talk but in the end are nothing but sellouts.
                    Sellout? Cuanto aņos tu tienes? Que mentalidad es esa? I'm proud of being puertorrican. Having a relationship with someone not from Puerto Rico will not make a difference in my life. But whatever makes you happy.

Comment

IMO Mexicans should stick with Mexicans to preserve our beautiful ethnicty. I dont care what other races do. All people are beautiful but I believe in preserving your culture and ethnicity. **** all tha about assimilating to other cultures. I have family members who married people of other races and they totally sell out and forget where they come from. It aint pretty..

Comment

Working...
                      X