Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: David Price at MSG in March, Then Fury in April or May?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: David Price at MSG in March, Then Fury in April or May?

DAVID PRICE is set for a dream Madison Square Garden debut after sensationally knocking out John McDermott in 73 seconds.

[Click Here To Read More]

David Price may of moved ahead of Fury as the #1 Heavyweight in the U.K. after his destruction of Big John McDermott. I still have Fury slightly above Price but only due to the Fact that Tyson Fury was able to BeatUp the very Limited DelBoy Chisora as well. Now Price can easily beat Chisora too, but after Chisora gets Brutally Beaten by Vitali, he will be 0-3 versus insanely huge White Guys and i Imagine DelBoy will stay away from Price at all Costs. McDermott was a good test as well as a measuring stick on Fury, but Fact remains that Big John is not even a B-Level Fighter however im very interested on who Price will face in New York and hoping the 28 yearold will get one of the Americans like Arreola or Washed up Micheal Grant as his Dance Partner

Comment

David Price is a bum, he has been fighting only bums too.

Like all british fighters, he fights nobodies and idiot brit fans who know nothing about the sport buy the hype.

Fuck em.'

Comment

I liked the look of Price on Saturday. Nice fundamentals, he was in good shape ( rare for heavyweights ) and he picked his shots well under pressure.

John was dispapointing but the same thing happenbd when he fought Skelton. Price boxed abit like Wvlad. At this level he will be a hard guy to beat. Still untested and teh rumpour is that like Wvlad he has no chin or stamina but I dont think Fury will be able to exploit that. Right now if those two met my moneys on Price. He'd beat Audley too. Haye and Chisora are pick ems.

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy32 View Post

Like all british fighters, he fights nobodies and idiot brit fans who know nothing about the sport buy the hype.

Fuck em.'
          The whole Heavyweight division is Bum's (apart from the klit's) so he hasn't had any choice but to fight bums.

I liked the way he fought the other day I think he could do aight once the Klitscho's retire.

Comment

Originally posted by voneric View Post
            David Price may of moved ahead of Fury as the #1 Heavyweight in the U.K. after his destruction of Big John McDermott. I still have Fury slightly above Price but only due to the Fact that Tyson Fury was able to BeatUp the very Limited DelBoy Chisora as well. Now Price can easily beat Chisora too, but after Chisora gets Brutally Beaten by Vitali, he will be 0-3 versus insanely huge White Guys and i Imagine DelBoy will stay away from Price at all Costs. McDermott was a good test as well as a measuring stick on Fury, but Fact remains that Big John is not even a B-Level Fighter however im very interested on who Price will face in New York and hoping the 28 yearold will get one of the Americans like Arreola or Washed up Micheal Grant as his Dance Partner
            Del Boy is clearly better than both of them

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Del Boy is clearly better than both of them
              Waiting for someone to bring up the fact Fury beat Chisora...

(although obviously Chisora was well out of shape for that fight and not motivated)

Comment

Fuck em.'
                Real intelligent guy there, great logical reasoning.

Let's say perhaps everyone he fought is a bum, then surely he's unproven seen as hes pretty much knocked them all out?

I bet you haven't even seen him fight. Evidently not even attempting to shake the stereotype that americans talk so much mindless garbage.

Comment

Fuck em.'
                  Someone's a little bitter......

Comment

Originally posted by Roger08 View Post
                    Waiting for someone to bring up the fact Fury beat Chisora...

(although obviously Chisora was well out of shape for that fight and not motivated)
                    Exactly.

He still had Fury out on his feet at times in that fight if I remember right. Fury was in the best shape of his life and Del Boy was in the worst.

Comment

Working...
                    X