Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dont mention Canelo in the same breath with Cotto..........

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo is the man. He would smoke Cotto by pressuring him with heavy body shots. I even think Canelo will have a better career than De la Hoya overall. The guy is a menace!

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      you need to stop overrating Cotto he was never an elite boxer and never really was the man in his division.
      LOL......................yeah right..............

Comment

Yeah cuz Cotto is shot, and unlike yuri foreman canelo can punch, and unlike mayorga canelo blocks shots and moves around better...I'm tired of ppl that are all about the has-beens...

Comment

Originally posted by tito_bandito View Post
          Yeah cuz Cotto is shot, and unlike yuri foreman canelo can punch, and unlike mayorga canelo blocks shots and moves around better...I'm tired of ppl that are all about the has-beens...
          I feel the same way, we have so many up and coming fighters in the sport it's crazy. Yet fanboys like STRUGG would rather see a washed up Cotto versus Floyd than a fresh Victor Ortiz. At the same time though STRUGG is a huge troll so I doubt he really meant it.

Comment

If jose miguel cotto wobbled Alvarez imagine what Angel Miguel Cotto would do to Canelo.

Comment

Canelo is a good fighter still a little green thou. But putting him in the ring now with cotto even with cotto in the twilight of his carrier is bad for canelo. Be careful what u canelo fans wish for.

Comment

Working...
              X