No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Bet on Me, I'm Going To Dominate Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Guerrero: Bet on Me, I'm Going To Dominate Mayweather

Robert "The Ghost" Guerrero (31-1-1, 18KOs) is convinced that Floyd Mayweather Jr. (43-0, 26KOs) is on the slide. The collide on May 4 at the MGM Grand Garden in Las Vegas. Guerrero is confident enough that he is advising his fans to put down their money because the financial return will be significant. The fight will headline a Showtime Pay-Per-View event. Guerrero will have his third fight at welterweight after unanimous decision wins over Selcuk Aydin and former two-time champion Andre Berto.

[Click Here To Read More]

Even if the day comes where Mayweather loses his first fight, I still doubt it will be in dominating fashion. But, Ghost might as well try and hype this match up as much as he can.

Comment

True^. I picture his first loss being surprising but not domination.

Comment

Warrrr Ghost!!

Comment

This *** really thinks Berto is faster than Floyd. Get off the Coke! Money Team Lets Go! #TheMoneyTeam

Comment

What's the odds that we have 60 more articles titled similar to this before May 4th?

Comment

This will be soooooo funny to watch. Guerrero beating the hell out of Floyd! Or just making him look stupid!

Comment

Originally posted by prettyboyroy View Post
                This *** really thinks Berto is faster than Floyd. Get off the Coke! Money Team Lets Go! #TheMoneyTeam
                I can't believe people actually say things like "Money Team let's go"! Absurd. Money Team, what a dumb ****ing idea.

Comment

Im putting money on you champ

Comment

Ummm id like to know his excuse when rob gets beat

Comment

Working...
                    X