No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Caballero Says WBA Did Him Dirty, With No John Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Caballero Says WBA Did Him Dirty, With No John Fight

Former champion Celestino Caballero, in an open letter obtained by BoxingScene.com, says the World Boxing Association, treated him badly and they forced his hand to vacate the WBA "regular" championship.

[Click Here To Read More]

Wow! And to think that some thought that CC was scared of Garcia.

Comment

One side of me wants to side with Caballero.. I'm not sure if he is as gung-ho as he claims...

Comment

there is no amount of $$$ that will lure John from his protected Indonesian sanctuarty...the guy needs 2 grow a pair & face his legitimate challengers in a neutral place...

Comment

They should't give this phkkn cry-baby shyt, dude is always complaining about something.

WBA, heres to you

Comment

After reading his letter, I sympathize with his frustrations; however, vacating his title and giving up a $90,000 payday against an undefeated contender who, if he beat him, would definitely make him a more appealing opponent for some of the current money names in his division, AND for absolutely NOTHING on the horizon was an extremely stupid move by Caballero.

Comment

Can i please fight someone for 90k???please..

Comment

Walters doesn't seem like such a horrible opponent when you take Caballero's inactivity into consideration. He should've just taken the fight.

Comment

shut the fuck up and fight...people out here are starving and you are crying over 90k???who are you??who have you beaten??why do you think you deserve more???where is your fanbase???you are old as hell

Comment

Originally posted by Mr LarryX View Post
                    shut the fuck up and fight...people out here are starving and you are crying over 90k???who are you??who have you beaten??why do you think you deserve more???where is your fanbase???you are old as hell
                    and now without a strap, he will be lucky to get $50K, unless Mayweather plans on bank rolling him?

Comment

Working...
                    X