Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who Won Pac-Bradley? Post fight discussion STOP MAKING NEW THREADS ABOUT THIS FIGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• who would you suggest as conditioning coach for manny?

Comment

• If there is any dirt, it would have been all over the news. None have pop out so far. And i'm still waiting.

Comment

• Originally posted by acidity View Post
        who would you suggest as conditioning coach for manny?
        I dont have anyone in particular, they only need someone who would concentrate on conditioning alone...

Comment

• Bradley is thinking PAC is an easy fight, I hope they are not really serious or this fight will be a short one ...

Comment

• Bradley's been picked for a reason. He dosen't know how to lose, he's not gonna go into survival mode if he's hurt like Mosely did nor is will he fight on the back foot and counter all night.

We've all seen when Manny's at his best if you come to fight then you get laid the fuk out so maybe this is the reasoning of actually why they gave Bradley the fight. Don't get me wrong I think Bradley has a great chance in this fight since I believe Manny could be on the decline.

I believe that this fight will answer alot of questions.

Comment

• Bradley TKO Pac within 4 rounds.

Comment

• Originally posted by komodo View Post
                Bradley's been picked for a reason. He dosen't know how to lose, he's not gonna go into survival mode if he's hurt like Mosely did nor is will he fight on the back foot and counter all night.

We've all seen when Manny's at his best if you come to fight then you get laid the fuk out so maybe this is the reasoning of actually why they gave Bradley the fight. Don't get me wrong I think Bradley has a great chance in this fight since I believe Manny could be on the decline.

I believe that this fight will answer alot of questions.
                I believe including this one, Manny has at least 3 more fights in him and I do hope that one of those two remaining would be against floyd...

Comment

• Bradley has been watching Pac footage for years, Pac doesn't even know who Bradley is except from the press conference.

Comment

• Timmy B!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by zab191 View Post
                      Bradley TKO Pac within 4 rounds.

You are a dip shi* and from other posts iv'e seen posted by you. You dont know boxing.

Comment

Working...
                      X