No announcement yet.

Floyd sucker punched ur $70 bucks :D

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd sucker punched ur $70 bucks :D

it wasnt ortiz that got sucker punched it was the ones who wasted their money for his next vacation

naw it was worth it for me

overall it was a good card from Top To Bottom, got a glimpse of the future with Vargas and Alvarez (even though both showed that they have A LOT OF WORK TO DO), then the Two Legends in Mayweather and Morales

so I had a fun night and the controversy actually made it even more fun because people sat around and talked about if for HOURS

Comment

I was ring side and, it was worth every dam penny! Sh$t I would have paid double!!!

Your just a hater, straight up! Your Not a boxing fan at all.

Comment

We didn't donate to the 'Lil Floyd charity account. Hahaha... My brothers found a good video stream for less than 5 dollars. Smart? Yes

Comment

hahah the undercard fighters should be the ones splitting the millions from that night specially morales

dang floyd should have been payed 100dollars for just s@cker punching his opponent

Comment

Originally posted by borgata View Post
            Your just a hater, straight up! Your Not a boxing fan at all.
            Seems most of the time this statement is made by someone with a ton of Red K.

I think OP makes a good point kind of. So does the next poster.

The undercards were awesome, and I feel i got my money's worth from just them. There have been PPV's alot worse than this one, actually almost all PPV from the past 3years.

However, the Main Event is really a large percentage of why i'm buying a PPV, and I feel that Ortiz and Mayweather both disrespected me and my money.
            Ortiz was butting the whole fight, the last one was lunging. He could have cut floyd and ended the fight early on an illegal blow. Floyd's shot was cheap, if you don't want to hug there, back off, shake your head "no" and then fight. Don't walk in like you're going to hug and blindside a dude, its a good strategy, but I paid for something better than that.

Up until that though, the Main Event was pretty good and exciting, I'd love to see a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Fan View Post
              We didn't donate to the 'Lil Floyd charity account. Hahaha... My brothers found a good video stream for less than 5 dollars. Smart? Yes
              I usually don't stream, I believe fighters/athletes/anyone deserves to be paid for what they do. However I have and do stream fights where i think they're trying to "pull a fast one" on the public.

Comment

Floyd was like heres what u get for paying for my vacation

here take thisss.... BOOMMMM!!!!!! heres a follow up BOOOOMMM!!!!!!!

THERE GOES DOWN THE PPV BUYERS!!!!!

cortez laughing while counting on u guys 5...6..10!!!!!

Comment

watched it at a friend's house so I didn't buy it, but I felt it was worth every penny, the first 3 fights were great with back and forth action, and were all competitive fights with each fighter winning multiple rounds, what more can you ask for with an undercard? and the main event was great, floyd outclassed victor and put on a superb performance, i was really impressed with the way he started that 4th round, that was vintage mayweather, letting his hands go and unloading with combinations, vic was looking for an out and found it, you can't sucker punch someone in a boxing match, especially after the ref says let's go, motions for the fighters to come together, and says time in, floyd let vic hug him twice, kiss him, and touch gloves twice, how long does he have to let the billy goat apologize for???

Comment

Originally posted by DIB420 View Post
                    Seems most of the time this statement is made by someone with a ton of Red K.

I think OP makes a good point kind of. So does the next poster.

The undercards were awesome, and I feel i got my money's worth from just them. There have been PPV's alot worse than this one, actually almost all PPV from the past 3years.

However, the Main Event is really a large percentage of why i'm buying a PPV, and I feel that Ortiz and Mayweather both disrespected me and my money.
                    Ortiz was butting the whole fight, the last one was lunging. He could have cut floyd and ended the fight early on an illegal blow. Floyd's shot was cheap, if you don't want to hug there, back off, shake your head "no" and then fight. Don't walk in like you're going to hug and blindside a dude, its a good strategy, but I paid for something better than that.

Up until that though, the Main Event was pretty good and exciting, I'd love to see a rematch.

Not sure what you mean about the red K comment....

I don't think there should be a rematch, Ortiz looked out classed.

Comment

Working...
                    X