No announcement yet.

England Rugby

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• England Rugby

What a load of ****. Seriously I don't know how they have got so bad but they really are the absoloute pits arent they.

Bastards

Originally posted by Infern0 View Post
    What a load of ****. Seriously I don't know how they have got so bad but they really are the absoloute pits arent they.

Bastards
    they need to do a haka.

Comment

If they'd played with a little more quality against Ireland they would've won though, but they just gave them the game. But who cares about England anyways... WALES!

Comment

Only the welsh and posh english c u n t s give a **** about rugby union.

Comment

I only care about the 6 Nations and World Cup, besides that I couldn't care less. Good to watch anyways...

Comment

England aren't that bad really. If they kept their discipline then they may have got something from the Welsh and Irish games.

Comment

Bastards
              Which Rugby are you talking about? League or Union?

Comment

^^^^^^^^^^^

I was talking about union, but League is pretty much just as bad, and cricket, and football.............

Comment

its a bit like cricket , there are only 11-12 nations that actually have professional teams competing

Why dont these people at the top end of the game realise that they dont participate to a big audience ?!!!

have any of you seen 'a question of sport' recently ?

these idiots at the bbc have failed to realise that the majority sport is football !!

they have endless swimmers ,rugby guys and allsorts of unmentionable people

they are just not recognizable folk

it should be 70 to 80 % football related ,that reflects the nation if not more of a percentage

Comment

Bastards
                    who cares! winning the world cup in australia was so good i coulnt care less if we won another game in my lifetime!
                    also knocking out the aussies + french to get to the final of the last world cup when everyone (including me) thought we`d get hammered was pretty cool!!

so as far as rugby union goes,i can die a happy man!

Comment

Working...
                    X