Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

which fight attracted you more: pac-cotto or may-mosley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

There was a more genuine hype with Pacquiao and Cotto, especially the feud between Pinoys and Puerto Ricans.

May-Mosley was a long awaited fight, but Pacquiao was still on everyone's mind, so that stole the hype away.
    too bad. pac and cotto didn't hype it that much.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
      i love both fights too. just asking. and besides this is the right place. coz its a forum.

Yeah I know, I wasn't specifically talking about you.

Comment

Originally posted by jri9d0 View Post
        To be honest, there was really never any feud with Pinoy and Puerto Ricans there was nothing but genuine respect for one another even after the fight...
        Oh sorry. Maybe it's because that Rob_Tc aka Akyra guy went overboard with posting pictures of typhoon victims.

Comment

To be honest, there was really never any feud with Pinoy and Puerto Ricans there was nothing but genuine respect for one another even after the fight...
          yah. there wasn't any.

Comment

Originally posted by Calilloyd View Post
            "Everyone? "Pacquiao was not on my mind before the Mayweather-Mosley fight. And I'm not alone there.
            I congratulate you for that, but it cannot take away from the fact that there were still Pacquiao-Floyd threads even on the day of the fight.

Comment

"Everyone? "Pacquiao was not on my mind before the Mayweather-Mosley fight. And I'm not alone there.
              so who was on your mind? williams?

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
                Oh sorry. Maybe it's because that Rob_Tc aka Akyra guy went overboard with posting pictures of typhoon victims.
                That was pretty low, but I referring to the atmosphere at the MGM grand Puerto Ricans and Pinoys were cool with each other.

It's funny because one the guys that sat next to me flew in from P.R and he was like "Damn, I can't believe these Filipinos are humble like that"

We conversing in Spanish of course but we both agreed on how though each rooted for their fighters they were still cool throughout...

Comment

i was interested in both......

Comment

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
                    I congratulate you for that, but it cannot take away from the fact that there were still Pacquiao-Floyd threads even on the day of the fight.
                    That's true. But away from the internet it wasn't like that.

Comment

but it cannot take away from the fact that there were still Pacquiao-Floyd threads even on the day of the fight.
                      vice versa.. before pac-cotto, there's also threads for floyd-pac. u can rarely see may-cotto.

Comment

Working...
                      X