No announcement yet.

Too much hype for Mares he is a dirty fighter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jtcs1981 View Post
    I quoted you to talk **** or the truth? There is no hope with your ignorance. The knee comment at last to prove how stupid you are. Now go and post a picture of Cotto so I can cry, MAMON.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
    SO is this the last post or the next one will be the last post, at least you have more heart then cotto I give you that, you keep on coming.

you ever thought of becoming a boxer, you have some tenacity in ya.

Comment

The ref needs to its job. It seems that when Mares is fighting in Cali, he gets favored on. You say Top Rank is corrupt, then with last nights fight, Golden Boy also.

I am not saying Mares got a gift decision. Abner did win but the fight was a lot closer that what the scorecards show.

As far as Mares being p4p, his one of the better choice to replace Klitschko, Cotto, or Bradley. Being higher than Donaire, nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
        Stopped at page 1. Mares did fine, and will give Donaire some serious problems. What I hope ya'll give Abner credit for is showing a different side to his game. He just showed us last night that he can adjust his style to deal with a technical boxer, and THAT says quite a bit to me.
        Exactly. He did what he had to do to win. Moreno is lanky as ****, and tough to hit clean in the face. So Mares just put as much pressure on him and smother his range any way he could. But he also landed plenty of overhand rights that hurt Moreno few times. Mares should work on improving his power and he could finish guys that he isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by RIZO24
          Quote:

Originally Posted by jtcs1981

If the TS was from another nationality, would you have a problem with it? Why is it so bad for ricans to have an opinion on anything? Are you the only allow to express an opinion?

I dont have a problem with anyone expressing their opinions but PR's are butt hurt right now becasue all they have is Cotto to look forward to... Instead of supporting Latinos in general like Mexicans, you guys just want to criticize and hate on Mexicans.. GTFOH.. Fools like the TS, Huracagado, Swift, Antonthegreat, PRBOXING are all haters..
          Well I see most ricans supporting latinos in general. Didnt know Swift was rican, but he is riding Danny's dck hard. The only certified rican hater is PRBOXING..... Again,it is always a complain when ricans do it. The amount of stupid threads and knee comments for the last three years dont compare to an honest opinion. An opinion that respected analyst Bernstein and respected journalist Cliff Rold share. But we are hater.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
            depends...let's see if they hire Phil
            Any news on how much theyre offering him?

Comment

WHAT HYPE? I have seen more HATE then HYPE so far

Comment

Working...
              X