No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Schaefer Has Options For Khan, Depending on The Weight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Schaefer Has Options For Khan, Depending on The Weight

Golden Boy Promotions CEO Richard Schaefer tells BoxingScene.com that there are many opportunities still remaining for former champion Amir Khan.

On Saturday night at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Khan (26-3, 18KOs) was stopped in four rounds by Danny Garcia (24-0, 15KOs), who unified the WBC/WBA titles with the victory.
    [Click Here To Read More]

until Khan gets a new trainer & leans 2 get off his amateur style I c him losing to all the afore-mentioned....

Comment

Come on, make the damn Ortiz fight happen already!

Comment

At WW, his WHISKERS, will still Cop his not so Elite Chiny Chin Chin!!!

Comment

I would like to see him with Devon Alexander. That would be a good match.

Comment

How do you get beat up in the 2nd to last fight and KOed in your last fight and then still be in line for title fights and big fights? Aint no one buying that. The guys he mentioned will want the bigger purse even though he is the bigger draw. He needs to find a guy with a title but no name to build leverage. Hopefully these fools will stop talking about Floyd. His check left hook alone would KO khan. I think Khan should fight Judah again and try for his belt and some retribution.

Comment

Khan should fight Brook in the UK for his first 147 fight.

Comment

Khans first fight at 47 sounds like a title fight......

Comment

@ Khan vs Malignaggi, nobody wants to see that crap.

Comment

Khan still fights like an amateur. Even the overrated Brook would finish him.

Comment

Working...
                    X