No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Solis' Lawyer Aims To Have Canelo's License Suspended

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Solis' Lawyer Aims To Have Canelo's License Suspended

BoxingScene.com has been informed that Pedro Pulido, the attorney for IBF junior flyweight champion Archie Solis, will move for an immediate suspension of Saul "Canelo" Alvarez's boxing license. On October 25th, Alvarez, the WBC's champion at 154-pounds, allegedly confronted Solis at a local running ground in Guadalajara, Mexico, where both of them were training.

[Click Here To Read More]

Solis is taking the wrong angle here. If he really wants to make money he should tell Saul to pay for his medical bills and agree to fight him in the ring in exchange for dropping the lawsuits. Win or lose he would make more money fighting Saul than suing him and there's no way Saul could refuse cause he'd look like a b*tch. Every one in Mexico would watch this fight and Solis would come out looking better losing a licensed fight rather than ratting out and winning a lawsuit. I know they are many weight classes apart but it would be the kind of grudge match people would pay to see. This is front page news in Mexico right now so the fight would sell itself. Something just doesn't feel right about a boxer suing another boxer for beating him up in a street fight. It's not like the rest of us have weight classes when we get into it on the street.

Comment

Hopefully, Canelo is rehearsing his brother excuse. But knowing his situation, Sulaiman has got one typed in a binded 40 page book.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos View Post
        Solis is taking the wrong angle here. If he really wants to make money he should tell Saul to pay for his medical bills and agree to fight him in the ring in exchange for dropping the lawsuits. Win or lose he would make more money fighting Saul than suing him and there's no way Saul could refuse cause he'd look like a b*tch. Every one in Mexico would watch this fight and Solis would come out looking better losing a licensed fight rather than ratting out and winning a lawsuit. I know they are many weight classes apart but it would be the kind of grudge match people would pay to see. This is front page news in Mexico right now so the fight would sell itself. Something just doesn't feel right about a boxer suing another boxer for beating him up in a street fight. It's not like the rest of us have weight classes when we get into it on the street.
        That's the most ******ed thing I've ever heard. Please tell me you're joking with this...

Comment

Why do you want the guy to get beat up twice? It's not Bad enough that he has already gotten his butt kicked, so now you want a bunch of people to see him get it beaten again? He's better off going the legal route.

Comment

Dude you do realize one is a flyweight the other is a middleweight?

Comment

You guys have no sense of humour. I do think though that it would be his biggest ever payday and far surpass any court settlement.

Comment

You guys have no sense of humour. I do think though that it would be his biggest ever payday and far surpass any court settlement.
                The best humour is short and sharp.

Everything your post was not.

Comment

what good is a payday if you die in the ring?
                  you can die in there. somebody can beat you to death.
                  look at what a few punches to his face did (by either canelo or canelo's brother, but i'm guessing canelo. it all sounds a bit fishy to me,)
                  it cracked his jaw right in half

gloves arent going to stop any of that. if anything they will protect canelo's hands and prolong it. i dont think the fight makes it out of the first round

if he really wanted to punish solis and drag it out he could murder him and get away with it.
                  or if he chose to he could back him up to the ropes and knock him right out of the ring

have you ever seen somebody who fights at bw or less in person?

they are tiny guys. tiny.
                  usually shorter and also smaller than 95% of the women in the room

there are weight classes for a reason.

Comment

RIP Archie Solis.

Comment

Working...
                    X