Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

You're driving Drunk and hit a person.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some way some how there's always someone who witnessed
    it and with all the cameras around now in days...
    you'll get caught...plus I have a family and Karma is a Bi•ch

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      Happens all the time, Mak.

When I used to work in insurance, I'd say 50% of stolen car claims were drunks who crashed and abandoned their cars, then rported it "stolen".

I remember one time, I went out to see the car, b*tch left her camera in the car. There were pics of her at Dave and Busters in there drinking beer and taking shots. They Pics were time and dated stamped when she was supposedly at home sleeping.

She went to jail.
      Goes to say when you're drunk out of you're mind, dont try to make elaborate plans when you cant even remember the alphabet

And because of b1tches like that, honest people like me gotta pay $400 a month for car insurance

Comment

This is a good question and I want to say that I would do the right thing but your judgement is clouded when you're that drunk. I would probably roll out.

Comment

I have no idea how I would react if I was drunk but hopefully I would be smart and just turn myself in.

If you try and drive away from it and get caught they will throw the book at you, if you turn yourself in the punishment could be manageable.

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Goes to say when you're drunk out of you're mind, dont try to make elaborate plans when you cant even remember the alphabet

And because of b1tches like that, honest people like me gotta pay $400 a month for car insurance
            Crickey! How many speeding tickets do you have?

Comment

I'm not a pathetic ******

I don't drive drunk

Comment

Don't drink and drive, you'll spill it.

Comment

Originally posted by ShaunRoberts View Post
                  Lose loads of weight and slowly turn insane from insomnia. Then turn myself in a year later so I can finally sleep.
                  The Machinest

Comment

I would never drink and drive but according to the standards of the thread I would hope I would stay......but more than likely I owuld be out of there. Isn't a DUI and..involuntary(?) manslaughter send you to jail for double digit years if not life. **** that I am out of there and I repent in my own way.
                    Last edited by SkillspayBills; 05-24-2012, 02:50 PM.

Comment

depends who the person is.

Comment

Working...
                      X