Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hawking Took The Easy Road By Saying The Universe Just Appeared From Nothing.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hawking Took The Easy Road By Saying The Universe Just Appeared From Nothing.

It sounds to me like he just can't explain it, so he's looking for the simplest solution. Whether it's because he's not smart enough, or because the human brain is incapable of figuring how the universe was formed, I simply refuse to believe the universe came from nothing.

Let me also state I do not believe in any of the religions created through the years. I'm simply a believer of some creator, or greater being. Whether he considers humans, or even Earth important or not is beyond me. It's also beyond me whether there is an afterlife. For me personally, it's hard to imagine there being no life after death.

If you believe in a creator then who created the creator?

Wait, do you believe this creator came from nothing?

Comment

You have to realize the universe is hard to understand. There are many theories. Like our universe is just 1 of trillions of universes, our universe never made a big bang it just expands and closes and right now it's in expansion mode, etc. It's too difficult. The best of scientists don't know the answer to how the universe was made but they can work with the info they get and make educated theories out of it.

The easy way out is thinking there was a creator TBH.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
        If you believe in a creator then who created the creator?

Wait, do you believe this creator came from nothing?
        Don't know. Don't quote me, and act as if I thought what I was saying is fact. I've never got that far into it. I simply believe what I believe based on my experiences in life, and how unexplainable it is. That just makes the most sense to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Battle Hardened View Post
          Don't know. Don't quote me, and act as if I thought what I was saying is fact. I've never got that far into it. I simply believe what I believe based on my experiences in life, and how unexplainable it is. That just makes the most sense to me.
          But can you answer how you think the creator came to be?

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
            You have to realize the universe is hard to understand. There are many theories. Like our universe is just 1 of trillions of universes, our universe never made a big bang it just expands and closes and right now it's in expansion mode, etc. It's too difficult. The best of scientists don't know the answer to how the universe was made but they can work with the info they get and make educated theories out of it.

The easy way out is thinking there was a creator TBH.
            I'm not saying the creator, created the universe. I don't necessarily not believe in the theories they have. The creator could have created something so far back that we will never know. As far as anyone knows everything is infinite, and the universe is one of many universes called "X"(for example), and that "X" is just one of many "X's" called a "Y", which is just one of many "Y's"..... ETC. Created by the creator. I don't know, but maybe I have made my point.

Comment

I agree. Hawking looks like a lazy fuck.

God by first round k.o.

Comment

seems to me as if it would be easier to say it came from something than to say it came from nothing

Comment

The Japs did it.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
                    seems to me as if it would be easier to say it came from something than to say it came from nothing
                    Very possible, but I disagree. Because if it came from something you have to say what that something is. You don't have to explain nothing.

Comment

Working...
                    X