No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Gennady Golovikin, Gabe Rosado Prepare For War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Photos: Gennady Golovikin, Gabe Rosado Prepare For War

New York, N.Y. --- WBA/IBO middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin, and challenger Gabriel Rosado, work out at the Kingsway Gym in New York for their upcoming fight on the Orlando Salido vs Mikey Garcia card, Saturday, Jan 19 at The Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York , live on HBO Boxing After Dark®, beginning at 9:45 p.m. ET/PT. Photos by Damien Acevedo/BoxingScene.com.

[Click Here To Read More]

You know what? I may not like Rosado too much but it's good that he's getting a shot on HBO.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      New York, N.Y. --- WBA/IBO middleweight champion Gennady Golovkin, and challenger Gabriel Rosado, work out at the Kingsway Gym in New York for their upcoming fight on the Orlando Salido vs Mikey Garcia card, Saturday, Jan 19 at The Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York , live on HBO Boxing After Dark®, beginning at 9:45 p.m. ET/PT. Photos by Damien Acevedo/BoxingScene.com.

[Click Here To Read More]
      Anyone on here picking Rosado?

Comment

GGG by KO under 8.

Comment

GGG bwo KO

Comment

The post-fight conversations are gonna be as good as the fights themselves, can't wait!!

Comment

Originally posted by boxing1706 View Post
              anyone on here picking rosado?
              me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1706 View Post
                Anyone on here picking Rosado?
                I definitely like his chances. As long as he uses his height and reach and isn't drawn into a fire fight early I think he can win. But I wouldn't be at all surprised if Rosado gets knocked out either. There is a ton of hype surrounding GGG but there is no denying his power.

Comment

Originally posted by bigcursedawg View Post
                  I definitely like his chances. As long as he uses his height and reach and isn't drawn into a fire fight early I think he can win. But I wouldn't be at all surprised if Rosado gets knocked out either. There is a ton of hype surrounding GGG but there is no denying his power.
                  That's all he has. He definitely can't out box Gabe. Nobody seems to realize that. If Rosado drags him late into the 9th or 10th he'll get stopped.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                    That's all he has. He definitely can't out box Gabe. Nobody seems to realize that. If Rosado drags him late into the 9th or 10th he'll get stopped.
                    As tempted as I am to question most Hype Trains, GGG definitely has more than "just power". That should be very apparent come Saturday.

That said, Rosado should stick to boxing and using his length. He might be able to pull off the upset that way, but I have a sneaking suspicion that Golovkin is the real thing.

Comment

Working...
                    X