No announcement yet.

strengthining knees

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJ QUIK JR. View Post
    also i cant get any lift off of it or twist my back knee when throwing the right hand
    just make sure that your foot and knee are always in same directi9on. i learned the hard way through bball injury msny years ago. but as ya know, i recovered. and, unless u know how to recover, it will take a long long time and u may or likely will never fully recover either(from an injury) unless u have the know how.

as always, ur welcome to PM me. physical therapy and rehabilitation is what i research.

Comment

Originally posted by j View Post
      just make sure that your foot and knee are always in same direction. i learned the hard way through bball injury msny years ago. but as ya know, i recovered. and, unless u know how to recover, it will take a long long time and u may or likely will never fully recover either(from an injury) unless u have the know how.

as always, ur welcome to PM me. physical therapy and rehabilitation is what i research.
      One of the most important things to keep in the back of your head. follow that and you will never have knee problems.

Comment

Originally posted by Ylem122 View Post
        One of the most important things to keep in the back of your head. follow that and you will never have knee problems.
        yeah i started making sure with the lnee alignment and that helps but when i lean back and put weigh on my right knee a sharp pain goes thru it smh

Comment

some people visit physical therapist for the taking strength some of them took medicines but in my opinion hard exercise is the best option for the gaining strength................

Comment

Strenghten the Quads! I had a similar problem, went through some physical therapy doing squats, leg lifts, box jumps etc.

The stronger the quadriceps are, the less strain occurs on your knees.

Comment

Working...
            X