Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

This guy says boxing is done mma is taking over!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mma is gay nowadays. its nothing more than the flavor of the month. it used to be decent way back in the day before many new rules were created to protect fighters. personally i think mma is past its peak though.

Comment

This authot must love dog fighting & **** fighting as well.

Comment

Horrible article, contrived of biased analysis with only smidgens of reality.

Comment

Originally posted by F-22 Raptor View Post
          I dont see why so many boxing fans hate MMA, it's really quite entertaining, sometimes it can be extremely brutal.

When people say "omgz they just dry hump the **** out of each other" they have no clue how hard it is to go from a mount to side control and submissions...it's a really hard sport and some people just need to be open to it, it's really quite brutal...
          I agree that the hate from boxing fans on MMA is unfounded. This article is a good example of the reverse, an MMA 'fan' slandering boxing.

Comment

Boxing only has itself to blame, don't understand all the MMA hate I love both but articles like this are obviously going to piss off boxing fans, as are the narrow minded opinions of MMA on boxing forums.

Comment

Boxing is my heart. MMA is my dicc.

one girl will always be there for me... the other girl is a freak haha... das basically my reasoning between 2 of the sports..

Comment

Why do people still take the bait on these dumb ass articles? If you like MMA great, if you like Boxing great.

Two different sports, let it be already.

Comment

mma was originally created to find out which fighting style was the best. thats not what its about today. its all a goat show, just like the wwf. alot of drama, with feuds scripted in. dana white is todays vince mcmahon.

cliff: trying to piss off mma fans
                  Last edited by ~AK49~; 07-16-2009, 12:00 AM.

Comment

MMA is a serious sport
                    BUTTTT

ufc is very much a fad
                    just the way i see it
                    i mean
                    u all know what i mean
                    u can spot a UFC fan easily
                    the clothes
                    the attitude
                    its very much the in thing right now

Comment

Originally posted by mrpain81 View Post
                      Why do people still take the bait on these dumb ass articles? If you like MMA great, if you like Boxing great.

Two different sports, let it be already.
                      Personally, I like NFL a little bit but I think basketball is fucking gay

Comment

Working...
                      X