No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Confident He Can Knock Mikkel Kessler Out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Carl Froch Confident He Can Knock Mikkel Kessler Out

CARL FROCH says his clash with Mikkel Kessler next month will go down as one of the most exciting in boxing history.

IBF champion Froch expects a “brutal” bout with Dane Kessler in the super-middleweight world title clash, as he goes for revenge at the O2 Arena in London on May 25.

The Cobra believes he will avenge a points loss to Kessler in Denmark three years ago and capture his rival champion’s WBA belt.

But Froch, 35, is bracing himself for a ­ferocious scrap with Kessler, 34, and is ­expecting it to be every bit as intense as ­­­ the 1985 middleweight title classic between ­Marvin Hagler and Thomas Hearns.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I smell war

Comment

This fight is going to be epic.

Comment

WAR FROCH

Froch him up !

Comment

Froch's capacity to learn from his defeats is amazing. After the first Kessler fight his boxing skills went up a notch, and after the Ward loss his offence has been so much more committed. Picking him to beat Kessler and at the very least give Ward a much harder time in the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
            Froch's capacity to learn from his defeats is amazing. After the first Kessler fight his boxing skills went up a notch, and after the Ward loss his offence has been so much more committed. Picking him to beat Kessler and at the very least give Ward a much harder time in the rematch.
            That is what happens when you insist on fighting the best and the best cant knock you out.

Real champions are not made, the are born out of the fire

Comment

I think Kessler wins.

Comment

Froch is bragging... He will keep the distance and brawl in bursts...

Following the pathetic performances delivered by Khan and Martinez, Alvarez looks pretty good now...

Comment

Goes the distance. A slim chance in a stoppage IMO.

Comment

So glad i've got tickets for this... I predict a war after a cagey start but I don't think it'll be a KO victory as Kessler has never been down.

Comment

Working...
                    X