Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Morales is late to weigh in trying to work off last pound or so.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's so weird....I was always a big Barrera fan and because of that had a strong dislike for Morales. Now I'm all about Morales just because he's from that era....anyone else find themselves rooting for guys they never liked just because they're from our formative boxing fan years?

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
      Danny Swift Garcia ‏ @DannySwift Close
      Papa morales came in 2lbs over weight, disrespect to the sport, that puts a extra 50k in my pocket!
      Could have and should have been much more than $50k IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
        Could have and should have been much more than $50k IMO.
        Yep.......................

Comment

i saw pics of morales & garcia but where are the pics of kirkland molina?

does anyone have any?

Comment

Originally posted by SAN D13GO VILLAN View Post
            is this the official weigh in? He gets time to loose the 2 pounds right?
            You normally get two hours to lose any extra weight (within reason), but Morales waived that right and told the commission he can't (or has no intention to) drop any further.

Title is vacant, only eligible for Garcia to win. If Morales wins, he will have to face Ajose Olesegun for vacant belt if he wants to regain. Otherwise Olusegun would face next highest contender (presumably Garcia)

Comment

Originally posted by savorduhflavor View Post
              It's so weird....I was always a big Barrera fan and because of that had a strong dislike for Morales. Now I'm all about Morales just because he's from that era....anyone else find themselves rooting for guys they never liked just because they're from our formative boxing fan years?
              Absolutely. I think it's the main reason why I'm rooting for Morales tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
              X